Forgot password?  |  Register  |    
User Name:     Password:    

The Last Guardian Apparently....

Reply #1 - June 08, 2014 01:29 AM EDT
Nicoleb1989

From IGNs website was cancelled. I saw the article a few minutes ago and it saddens me if it is true. I was pretty excited for that game, not to mention, the creature in the game was aborable. Id totally would have loved it as my pet. Now I dont know if this is completely true or not, I didnt read much of the article since the title enough was depressing. I can see though how it can be because the game has been in darkness way too long.

Anyone else saddened by this?

Reply #2 - June 08, 2014 02:01 AM EDT
Nicoleb1989

Apparently I might be eating my words if the playstation twitter account is posting accruate info.

Reply #3 - June 08, 2014 04:30 PM EDT
Michael117

This game might as well be cancelled. I'm not rooting for TLG to be a bad game but is there anybody out there that thinks this won't be a big mess? It's not like the game has been in development hell for this long because it's so damn good that they're afraid to release it and set the world on fire with how masteful it is. I'd be afraid to see how much of a mess this project likely is and how much of a creative and technological patchwork it's become over the years. There's some precedents that give the game some hope and some games that have gone through years of hell and ended up pretty great, but there's way more precedent for huge flops and failures. Hopefully TLG is the former, but the odds aren't in its favor.

Modified by Michael117 on June 08, 2014 06:30 PM EDT.
Reply #4 - June 09, 2014 01:24 AM EDT
Nicoleb1989

I agree, this game could turn into a huge flop but there may very well be a big and good explanation of why its on lockdown. I atleast want it to have a chance. I mean if it does turn out to get cancelled ill be sad but accept its fate. So far though the cancelled update was false and possiably a miss translation from Sony Russia. E3 will hopefully give us something to have faith in, if not then ya know what your prolly for sure right.

Replies 1 - 4  of  4  1