Forgot password?  |  Register  |    
User Name:     Password:    

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Question

Reply #1 - April 08, 2014 07:38 PM EDT
xDarthKiLLx

i've sent multiple psn messages to the multiple people i've seen playing this on my friends list yet I get no response at all.  Figured I'd bring it here...

Is the new HD collection worth a buy, and are those two games fairly easy to get into for someone with VERY LITTLE final fantasy experience?

Reply #2 - April 08, 2014 08:13 PM EDT
asrealasitgets

Youre welcome to add me on PSN. I havent checked messages yet. I dont have FFX HD, but what I can tell you of the PS2 game is that it is fairly a linear affair, very story driven gameplay and Id say one of the best games to get into FF. The world design, characters music and story are all top notch. One of my fav FF actually. 

Reply #3 - April 09, 2014 03:50 PM EDT
xDarthKiLLx

thanks dude!

Reply #4 - April 10, 2014 06:48 PM EDT
transmet2033

Theoretically any FF game should be fairly easy to get into... Storywise at least.  I think that the big jumping on points so far in the series history are the games that usher the series into a new generation of gaming.  FF IV, VII and X would be those games.  

Reply #5 - April 12, 2014 08:33 PM EDT
xDarthKiLLx

Theoretically any FF game should be fairly easy to get into... Storywise at least.  I think that the big jumping on points so far in the series history are the games that usher the series into a new generation of gaming.  FF IV, VII and X would be those games.  

ok i getcha there...makes sense.  thanks dude

Replies 1 - 5  of  5  1