Remy LeBeau's Comments - Page 11

More SimCity Fun

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 09:28 PM | Filed Under Blogs

All this online DRM crap makes me sick. I guess these shady business tactics shows the true nature of EA.

Sarkeesian The Damsel?

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 05:17 PM | Filed Under Blogs

This is a touchy subject. I don't think she should disable comments though since so many people funded her. Wasn't the whole point of this project to bring these kind of issues to light and encourage discussion? It's unfortunate that most of the discussion surrounding her videos turned out to be trolls attacking her. That kind of immature behaviour gives us gamers a bed rep.

2012's Disappointment

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 04:29 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That sucks. I wish developers wouldn't put so much emphasis on online play. I can see how it's important in fighting games, but there are people that enjoy playing through the single player. I was disappointed with Diablo 3 having always online DRM bullcrap. Luckily there was Torchlight 2 to soften the blow.

Capcom Readies Dungeons & Dragons for PSN & XBLA

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 11:53 AM | Filed Under News

This sounds awesome! I missed out on these, and am a fan of beat em ups and Dungeons and Dragons.

Luigi Highlights

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 11:19 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I think it's funny how Luigi wiggles his legs back and forth when he jumps in Mario 2. I almost always used Peach in that game due to her awesome hovering abilities. My favorite green wearing character would probably be Link.

Metal Gear Mario, Gamecube, PS3

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 01:08 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Metal Gear and Mario?! How could I have missed this? Cue the over the head exclamation point and dramatic alert music from MGS! Cool

Retronautical: Justin Bailey

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 01:06 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I love the Metroid games. Super Metroid is my absolute favorite, but they are all great. I haven't played the newest ones like Corruption and Other M. I hope to someday. Nice review Mr SpunkyD.

Still Alive!

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 12:50 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It's always great to be alive! Your avatar is hilarious by the way. What's it from?

GLaD #15 -- Stunts!

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 12:44 AM | Filed Under Blogs

You could also make tracks in Excitebike and Mach Rider on NES. I thought that was pretty cool, but am too lazy to do stuff like that.

American McGee Gauges Interest for "Alice 3"

Posted on 03/16/2013 at 12:38 AM | Filed Under News

I only played the first Alice. I thought it was cool in a tripping on imaginary acid sort of way lol.

Comments 101 - 110  of  110 «  9   10   11