jaeblaze06's Comments - Page 1

The Ultimate Guide to Badassery

Posted on 11/07/2013 at 10:03 PM | Filed Under Feature

Great read my man. Ultimate badass class right there!

My Thoughts on the Phil Fish / Fez 2 Cancellation

Posted on 07/31/2013 at 03:41 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Indeeeed.

Dragon's Crown Review

Posted on 07/31/2013 at 03:41 PM | Filed Under Review

I'm very excited to get my hands on this game. Should be uploading footage on my channel! Great review though, I know my pre order is going to a well deserved studio.

My Bitter Divorce With Microsoft

Posted on 07/31/2013 at 09:49 AM | Filed Under Feature

:-D Game on my friend!

My Thoughts on the Phil Fish / Fez 2 Cancellation

Posted on 07/31/2013 at 09:48 AM | Filed Under Blogs

The beauty and the beast of the online gaming community is that it's the most passionate community I am a part of. We have the power to encourage and empower each other, but also make each other feel like utter shit. And we do it loudly. The outrage we saw over Mass Effect's ending... that's just one example of how we've expressed our passion for gaming. I just wish more of that was positive passion... ya know?

Community Poll #16

Posted on 07/26/2013 at 06:46 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm thinking marvel vs capcom 2... Lmao the AI can be so CHEAP

Community Poll #15

Posted on 07/26/2013 at 06:44 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Community Poll #14

Posted on 07/26/2013 at 06:42 PM | Filed Under Blogs

What a damned good question... If it had to be one person, it'd be Nathan Drake (totally not my choice). I went as him last year for NYCC, mainly because I couldn't think of anyone, and everyone aroudn me suggested him because I fit his personality. Sooooo, yeah, I'm totes not conceited, lol.

Community Poll #13

Posted on 07/26/2013 at 06:36 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Normal. I feel like Normal is the way the game is intended to be played, and harder difficulties are when you want an additional challenge beyond the standard.

Black Oni Intro

Posted on 07/26/2013 at 06:33 PM | Filed Under Blogs

:-D Thanks! You guys have been extemely welcoming, and I'm proud to be a part of the magic.

Comments 1 - 10  of  15  1   2  »