MrUniverse_'s Comments - Page 2

I have an Amiibo problem!

Posted on 01/17/2016 at 05:18 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I thought of getting him but I don't play as him in Smash and I haven't even opened my copy of Pikmin 3 so therefor I have no use for his Amiibo. Thank you! I thought I was going to be happy working at my last job but turned out everyone there was just plain horrible. I hope I can find a job where I will be more comfortable working in. Just hang in there and something you're interested in will be in front of you at the perfect opportunity. Just you wait.

I have an Amiibo problem!

Posted on 01/17/2016 at 01:39 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will find a good job soon. I just got back from Toys R Us and was surprised to find the Bowser Jr. Amiibo. So I had to get it. The only one from the new wave that interested me was Lucas. I hope Ness will start to show up a lot more now because of him. Everyone else I can care less for honestly. Unless they release Mega Man again when they send out the Gold versions.

I have an Amiibo problem!

Posted on 01/17/2016 at 01:34 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Things happen for a reason. Thank you. That Amiibo does look cool but I think I will hold off on it because I just have a ton of games that I need to pass and since I don't have a job, money is very scarce. But let me know if you do get that game w/ the Amiibo!

Haven't posted on here in 3 months!!

Posted on 01/07/2016 at 12:25 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I just finished reading it. I will look into those games. I liked your opinion about Splatoon. I heard it was basically the CoD for kids. And you're right. For as long as I have been playing CoD, I have always gone in thinking I will get destroyed. I have my good and bad days playing the game but I know I'm just within the average range of players in the country. I'm not crazy MLG status. But with Splatoon, I actually had a lot of fun. Even when I did get blasted with paint, it was still fun to just paint the territory around me.

Haven't posted on here in 3 months!!

Posted on 01/07/2016 at 12:23 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I've put the Wii U aside for 3 years and it was time for me to get one. During Black Friday, I missed out on getting the Smash Bros/Splatoon Wii U bundle but the Mario Kart 8 bundle was in my radar for years. I didn't think I would invest so much time already into the system. Ah, brings back the good ol' Nintendo days when playing Mario Kart and Party with the family.

The Impossible Agony of Choosing PS4 Games

Posted on 05/22/2015 at 04:15 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I would get the Batman version personally. You definitely need to get Infamous Second Son and TLoU. ESO I am definitely getting but on Xbox One since that's where all of my friends are at. Witcher 3 is really good so far. I didn't put that much into 2 (roughly 10 hours) and in 3 I did find myself a little lost because I didn't know some of the characters and what the situation was in the ending of 2. But overall it's a really good game with tons of quests and sidequests to do.

It's been a while Pixlbit but I'm back!

Posted on 04/21/2015 at 04:32 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It's a pretty good game. I played the beta and didn't think much of it. But I never thought I would put in this much time into the full version.

Weekly Update!

Posted on 01/21/2015 at 07:10 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I know. I played the demo a couple times and couldn't get into it at all. Playing solo gets really boring but with friends it's a lot of fun.

I like Saints Row because it does every thing opposite from GTA. I love the GTA series but it's nice to play some ridiculous free roam action/adventure game like Saints.

Weekly Update!

Posted on 01/20/2015 at 08:15 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Not yet. Sorry I forgot to mention that I pre-ordered it. Just fixed it right now. I am excited about this game though.

Holiday Shopping Edition

Posted on 01/06/2015 at 02:51 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It's a new year my friend. I think it's time to make a decision and get the game haha. It's a great game. And I'm not much of a Persona or Etrian Odyssey fan. I played about 10 hours of Persona 4 Golden and only played the Etrian Odyssey demo on the 3DS and I'm enjoying this game.

Comments 11 - 20  of  175 «  1   2   3   4  »