MrUniverse_'s Comments - Page 3

This week's pickups!

Posted on 12/13/2014 at 12:31 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Do those games get difficult in the long run? I know I can always turn down the difficulty but I'm not use to playing Etrian Odyssey.

This week's pickups!

Posted on 12/13/2014 at 12:28 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Is it a good series? Mapping the environment is a different style to me. I'm use to the map always being there and allowing you to explore the areas. Not draw out the map.

This week's pickups!

Posted on 12/13/2014 at 04:09 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Nevermind I saw the sale. Nothing that really interests me besides Lego Batman 3 for $40 but I know it will hit that price eventually so I'll just wait. Thanks for the heads up!

This week's pickups!

Posted on 12/13/2014 at 03:50 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I had totally forgotten about the Persona music game! I've been wanting to pick up Hatsune Miku Diva f 1&2 but I'm waiting on a sale. What games are on sale on Amazon?! I'm curious now haha

Playstation rewards players with free EA Games!

Posted on 12/07/2014 at 09:44 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Might as well. I had PvZ for XB1 and had a good amount of progress but traded it a while back. Now I can start fresh with the PS4 version.

Playstation rewards players with free EA Games!

Posted on 12/07/2014 at 09:43 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I figured someone would post something before I did. I saw this later in the day but wanted to post it just in case someone missed it.

Black Friday haul!

Posted on 11/30/2014 at 02:26 AM | Filed Under Blogs

The Xbox Live sales are currently up. They end on the 1st. The sales are pretty much what the stores have. Pretty good sales actually. Bought Diablo from it.

Black Friday haul!

Posted on 11/30/2014 at 02:25 AM | Filed Under Blogs

That's a pretty good price for that game. I would play but I'm not a huge fan of the Alien movies so I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I should.

Haven't posted in almost a month!!

Posted on 11/22/2014 at 10:36 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It really takes up your time. I didn't get to the first chapter until 3 hours into the game. I've put in roughly 10 hours and my Wizard is barely at level 3. It's crazy how much you need to do in order to level up.

Haven't posted in almost a month!!

Posted on 11/22/2014 at 03:40 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Once I saw it was the same developer as Ni No Kuni, I knew my purchase wasn't going to be wasted. I loved the art style, gameplay and story of Ni No Kuni. I still haven't finished it but that game is a must buy. So just having a 3DS game that's similar to that is pretty cool.

Comments 21 - 30  of  175 «  1   2   3   4   5  »