Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Preview
Check out Jason's impressions of Sony's highly anticipated title.
This year, we're doing something a bit different. In order to bring you coverage as fast as possible, we'll be posting audio recordings of notes from staff members at E3 and later adding in a written version of the impressions. Please click through and check out this staff member's recorded thoughts on the game from the E3 show floor.
- Players jumping from truck to truck
- shooting at each other in an effort to reach the cargo plane where the trucks were racing
- team v team, one team dressed in arabic clothes, others like nathan drake
- warehouse was the second level. Straight up deathmatch, money earned for kills. Various game modifiers enacted for certain time periods to give the losing team a chance to come back.
- one guy had a riot shield. Was able to shoot, just moved slower. shield showed degradation as it was shot
- Loot indicators show up through walls to let people know what to go. THings like treasure chest icons.