C.S.3590SquadLeader's Comments - Page 1

Persona 5 is Getting Great Reviews... Anyone Going to Get It?

Posted on 03/30/2017 at 12:47 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I might, depending on a few other things.

Damn that Marcello!

Posted on 02/21/2017 at 12:32 PM | Filed Under Blogs

From what I've read up on, Thwack was added to his moveset for the port. I'm usually paranoid when it comes to insta-death moves so I had some equipment set up to resist it a little without realizing but since it didn't block completely the fight was still a challenge.

I Picked Up DQ VIII Today

Posted on 02/09/2017 at 01:14 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I've been DQVIII and have had a blast with it so far. Froze three times for some reason, but that's why the quick save's been improved to be a more permanent save I guess.

I Appear Missing

Posted on 07/10/2016 at 12:59 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Cool, hope you like it.

I Appear Missing

Posted on 07/09/2016 at 01:09 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That's the strangest part, it was a random encounter fairly early on in the demo. My brother ran into one that gave out a ton of experience, but I was unfortunate enough to run into the one that had the lovely gift of pain.

So Say Some Prays For Me

Posted on 06/04/2016 at 12:44 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Good luck!

Late to the party, as usual

Posted on 04/28/2016 at 08:36 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I've been watching my brother play it and played a bit of the demo, yeah the battle system feels like something that'd take some time to get used to.

Are Walking Simulators Really Video Games?

Posted on 04/11/2016 at 11:50 AM | Filed Under Blogs

To me they're on the same level of annoyance. Just let people choose what they want to play, without having to either guilt or shame them for it.

Are Walking Simulators Really Video Games?

Posted on 04/10/2016 at 12:53 PM | Filed Under Blogs

While I do agree that they have every right to exist as much as other games do, the lengths some people go to in defending against even the slightest criticism of them is a little annoying.

So I'm at level 26 today