Papo & Yo Hands On Preview
Jason checked out this unique title last night and was blown away by the experience. Check out his impressions!
This year, we're doing something a bit different. In order to bring you coverage as fast as possible, we'll be posting audio recordings of notes from staff members at E3 and later adding in a written version of the impressions. Please click through and check out this staff member's recorded thoughts on the game from the E3 show floor.
- Coming 2012 to PSN exclusively
- Chalk lines on sidewalk with a Child
- Cardboard box houses
- Kid picked up boxes - able to reassemble houses irl to make a path
- boy and friend monster
- monster eats poison frog for energy, turns evil when he does
- platforming puzzles, light team work
- the boy seemed to almost be raising the monster, and interactions with the monster would open up progress.
- At one point, the boy lured the monster into a square chalk line with food, and a giant cardboard box appeared around the monster, like what one would keep a pet in.
- Monster looks like a pink rhino with big shoulders.
- After trapping him in the box, a few buildings submerged underground, opening up more of the pathway.
- At this point, you had to lure a monster onto a chalk-like switch, and use a toy robot he's afraid of to scare him into standing still to progress.
- Anyway, after that you feed him the giant poison dart frogs, he goes on a rampage, and the demo is over.