Dirt 3 Complete Edition Coming in March
This edition of the racer will include previously released DLC.
Codemasters has announced a new retail version of Dirt 3 that will include previously released DLC. Dubbed the "Complete Edition", it'll cost only $40 and will be available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in March. Below is a list of the extra content being included.
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack - eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents, and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack - four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack - stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC, and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack - features five cars available for single-player, split-screen, and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky, and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack - access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack - features a customized and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack - access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customized and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.