Sonicbug's Comments - Page 1

Dogfight - Snoopy and the Red Baron

Posted on 04/12/2019 at 10:58 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I was thinking of Snoopy Flying Ace. They've made 3 Snoopy flying simulators. What a world.

The Cheese Ninja

Posted on 04/08/2019 at 08:43 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yup!

The Cheese Ninja

Posted on 04/05/2019 at 12:36 PM | Filed Under Blogs

People wanted a Sekiro update and I'm aces at terrible poetry.

What year is it?

Posted on 02/20/2019 at 10:58 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah, it sounds like the Switch version of DQXI is going to be the definitive edition, so it's wise to wait... just for the better soundtrack alone.

What year is it?

Posted on 02/18/2019 at 12:01 AM | Filed Under Blogs

My condolences on your doggo. Nineteen is a good run for a dog though!

My father is turning 71 ... oh shit, this week. I hope your dad's treatment goes smoothly! And congrats on the nomination! I need to do more writing, especially since I have all this free time right now.

What year is it?

Posted on 02/17/2019 at 11:56 PM | Filed Under Blogs

The balance is just the right levels of randomness and intelligence that makes for a good rouge-lite, and the card system is deep but accessible. I saw people complaining about difficulty, but as long as you don't get greedy you can get a good run out of each playthrough. Most of the times I lost it was my fault.

Ranger Stuff - birds!

Posted on 04/11/2015 at 10:57 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I love the Cornell website. I usually forget it exists unless I'm doing the winter bird count. =/ I need to remember to use it more often.

Trying to organize a co-op game is like herding cats

Posted on 02/27/2015 at 11:54 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Man... I disconnected my PS3 for space reasons.  Also, LBP 3 is broken as fuck.  I bought it when it was on sale and...  I had that game hard lock freeze on me twice... in normal levels.  It's a disgrace.

Good luck with the co-op!

BaD #10: My impressions of Tales of Xillia 2

Posted on 02/26/2015 at 04:16 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'll have to go back and finish Xillia 2 someday.  (I'm deep into ps4 land now.)  As for the little girls voice, she drives me nuts because all I hear is Chopper from One Piece.  (Sorry, now you will too.)  The combat in Xillia is at least easier to get a grip on than Graces was.  I played about 20 hours of Graces before it all clicked in my head. Just remember, you're assigning the attacks to the buttons you want, the key is remembering which weakness is on which button and spamming it.  Although weapon switching makes it super easy to hit weaknesses.

The secret to the debt thing is spend the money.  If your over the amount she wants she'll call every time you change locations.  Keep the money below that amount and it won't trigger.  I call it the games way of saying 'stop hording ther money.'

January 2015: Snow'd

Posted on 01/30/2015 at 08:45 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Now it's rain on top of snow here.  Then it's gonna snow again.  What a mess.