VisuaLIES's Comments - Page 1

Gris Review

Posted on 04/11/2019 at 01:49 PM | Filed Under Review

You could always play the Switch version on your TV :p

April Fools Reviews!

Posted on 04/11/2019 at 01:46 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Glad to see you're still doing your thing Cary.  Nice that the movie tie-in games are actually pretty good.  Wasn't always that way.

-Jesse

Art dump

Posted on 03/10/2017 at 11:42 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Thanks

Art dump

Posted on 03/10/2017 at 11:42 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Thanks!  Sorry for the late reply.

-Jesse

BaD #6 - Proudest gaming accomplishments

Posted on 02/10/2017 at 12:03 AM | Filed Under Blogs

First time I beat it, it didn't save to the memory card.  Fortunately I had gotten good enough that doing it again wasn't that much of a problem.

Art dump

Posted on 02/10/2017 at 12:00 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Thanks Cary!

BaD #6 - Proudest gaming accomplishments

Posted on 02/09/2017 at 12:24 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Nice.

Beating the Devil car in Ridge Racer

Platinum-ing Final Fantasy XIII and Diablo 3 (those were very time consuming)

Beating the first Castlevania as an early teen (2-4 were way easier because you had passwords to save your progress).

Annihilating my friends at Tekken, who were once evenly-matched or better than me.

Beating that damn Emerald Weapon in Final Fantasy VII.

A Quick BaD Memory

Posted on 02/09/2017 at 12:18 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I got Resident Evil shortly after it came out.  I didn't know much about it, but I was already working at Babbage's and it kept selling out, so I had to try it.  My friend and I took turns playing it, one of us would look at the strategy guide and the other would play the game, then we alternated when it became too stressful lol.  Also, I got my cousin to try it when she was way too young.  She was scared at first and then wanted to play more.  She then got into sculpting, monsters mostly, and went to school for special effects.

What I'm Playing This Weekend

Posted on 02/08/2017 at 11:23 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Just get the Switch.  $100 seems like a good savings now, but you'll regret it in a year when the Switch is getting all the cool new games.

BaD Memories - Continued PSONE REMINISCENCE

Posted on 02/08/2017 at 10:54 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I played the hell out of Twisted Metal 1 and 2.  2 was much deeper and had a lot more characters.  They should probably just remake that one instead of trying to make new, worse versions.  PS one is probably my favorite system.