TripOpt55's Comments - Page 17

Could "American Nightmare" be a New Alan Wake Game?

Posted on 12/08/2011 at 09:08 PM | Filed Under News

I had just assumed it was a different name for Night Springs. We shall see I suppose. Pretty excited to see the Night Springs trailer on Saturday.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Slashing Onto Consoles in March

Posted on 12/08/2011 at 03:24 PM | Filed Under News

I am not in love with all the changes made for this game, but it still looks pretty fun. Looking forward to getting this and seeing how it turns out.

Vita Limited to Single PSN Account

Posted on 12/05/2011 at 05:35 PM | Filed Under News

This news was disappointing. Still excited for the Vita, but was hoping for multiple profiles on it without having to reformat or whatever.

Epic to Announce New Game at the VGAs

Posted on 12/05/2011 at 05:34 PM | Filed Under News

Shaping up to be some good trailers at this thing, sprinkled amongst a terrible show I assume. A new IP from Epic would be welcome. Also looking forward to seeing the new PS3 game and Alan Wake game.

2011 Holiday Buyer's Guide: Jason Edition

Posted on 12/02/2011 at 01:56 PM | Filed Under Feature

I think I may have to get Kirby or Rayman for myself this holiday. Those are a couple I missed with all the other games I grabbed this Fall.

inFAMOUS 2 Review

Posted on 12/02/2011 at 01:53 PM | Filed Under Review

I was hoping for a big jump forward with this sequel, but I didn't really get that. It felt on the same level as the first game. One thing I missed from the first game were the those linear sections for certain missions. Like the sewers, the trash tower, the bridge... stuff like that. They helped the platforming shine. I did love the Ice Jump. That was a great new move and really made the traversing a lot of fun. The bosses were kind of forgettable in 2 to me as well and the story missions were a little hit and miss. It was a fun game though and I look forward to whatever Sucker Punch does next. They are a great dev.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Preview

Posted on 12/02/2011 at 01:43 PM | Filed Under Preview

I really like the idea of the playable ancestors. It is a nice compromise between more variety to the game and still have characters that are fun to traverse the world with like Sly (I thought some of the characters they added in 3 were pretty meh).

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Beta Code Giveaway!

Posted on 09/15/2011 at 08:41 AM | Filed Under Feature

The Ratchet & Clank series is one of my all-time favorites. It has had me hooked ever since I turned an enemy into a chicken for the first time. I'm excited for All 4 One because it looks to take that cooperative gameplay with a competitive slant seen in recent games like LittleBigPlanet and New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but now combining it with all the things I love about Ratchet. The imaginative weapons, the brilliant humor, the fun platforming. I'm really excited to be able to play this game through with some friends as soon as I can!

Comments 161 - 168  of  168 «  15   16   17