Captain N's Comments - Page 1

Watcha Been Playin’ April 12, 2019

Posted on 04/13/2019 at 02:16 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I recently got back into Persona Q on the 3DS since I was near the beginning. I wanna finish it before PQ2 releases. So far I'm making good progress. Other than that I've been playing Dragon Quest Builders on the Switch. I finished the story so now on the free build mode and it's pretty fun.

What year is it?

Posted on 02/19/2019 at 09:23 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey I remember you! It's been a while and sounds like you've been busy. I'm sorry about the loss of your cat. Glad everyone one else seems fine. Life can be so cruel sometimes.

You played a lot of games too. I have RDR2 as well but haven't actually started it yet. I need a new controller since my old one doesn't work well. I'm gonna wait to get DQ on the Switch, but looking forward to playing it when I get it.

I followed you on twitter recently. It's good to hear from you again. See you around!

BaD #10: Figures I want to buy this year Part 2

Posted on 02/10/2019 at 06:55 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I haven't read the actual graphic novel, but I have seen the animated movie it is based on. It's really good. If you don't want to read it, then maybe giving it a watch would be good too.

Inevitably BaD

Posted on 01/31/2019 at 07:00 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It was in early 2013, it was announced sometime in February that 1up would be closing, which was probably halfway into Blog a Day there. It was that year we were all making our way to Pixlbit. I still miss 1up, but I think I have gotten over it honestly. Most of the people who I met there are here on Pixlbit so it really doesn't matter anymore.

As for BaD, yeah I'm participating in it as usual and have blogs ready to go. I'm just waiting for the actual day lol

Are You a BaD Enough Pixlbitch to do BaD?

Posted on 01/26/2018 at 05:40 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm doing BaD as well. I've been preparing posts for it for a while and will just talk about various things as usual. So it wont be one consistent theme. Looking forward to what everyone puts out!

Anyone to trade for an Alan Wake code for the 360?

Posted on 05/16/2017 at 12:36 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yes it is. Do you want the code?

What's Your Favorite Remake?

Posted on 03/01/2017 at 01:21 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver are my favorites, well Soulsilver because that's the one I have. I like that one better than Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I just love that it's so familiar for fans but with added new features to make it new and fresh for a newer generation. Was also cool that they added the story bits from Pokemon Crystal.

Zero Mission is one of my favorites too. It's short but an amazing remake. Kirby Superstar Ultra is really good too. Pretty much most of Nintendo's remakes are always on point.

BaD #016: Captain N's thoughts on One Punch Man

Posted on 02/16/2017 at 10:58 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It is. Yeah, sometimes it's either play a game or watch something, so I just play a game. I try to make time for anime or something to watch though.

BaD #016: Captain N's thoughts on One Punch Man

Posted on 02/16/2017 at 10:57 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yes, I prefer dubs too! Yeah same here, I usually prefer english voice acting over anything else. I watch most of the anime I watch dubbed too, but sometimes I have to compromise and watch a sub if there is no dub. I'll point that out in a later post.

Yes, you're definitely spot on right there about anime. Just like with music I suppose. Yes, definitely give One Punch Man a try, not sure if you'll like it, but definitely feels like a throwback to those anime. Never seen those last anime you listed, but know how popular they are.

BaD #016: Captain N's thoughts on One Punch Man

Posted on 02/16/2017 at 10:53 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah, I mainly go for dubbed too, but have to use a sub when there is no dub, like I'll point that out in one later on.

Oh that's really cool. I've been meaning to watch Legend of Korra. I should give it a go.