Remy LeBeau's Comments - Page 3

Donkey Kong Bongos!

Posted on 08/02/2014 at 09:51 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Coincidentally, you use pain pills to heal in Max Payne. I always thought that was hilarious for some reason. I don't know about the PS2 version, but Max Payne on PC was great. It gets repetitive after awhile though.

What If...There Was A Power-Up Mix Up? -_-

Posted on 07/22/2014 at 11:02 AM | Filed Under Blogs

That was hilarious. I never really thought about how unbalanced games could be with the wrong power ups. It seems kinda pointless to hunt with a BFG lol. There would be nothing left!

Doom Preview with Exclusive “Screenshots”

Posted on 07/18/2014 at 10:17 AM | Filed Under Feature

I hope the new Doom doesn't require some super ultra high end PC. Based off these screenshots, I just don't know. I might have to upgrade or buy a whole new rig. Undecided

Ah well. There's always Brutal Doom.

June 2014 Recap

Posted on 07/07/2014 at 12:24 AM | Filed Under Blogs

There were so many versions of Street Fighter 2 that it's ridiculous. I remember renting Super Street Fighter 2 The New Challengers. It was a 32 MB cart! That's nothing now, but back then it was a big deal. It looks like you got some of the best games on SNES. Chrono Trigger is my favorite RPG ever. (followed closely by Final Fantasy 6)

Torchlight II tips?

Posted on 07/03/2014 at 02:18 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I would suggest figuring out what kind of build and skills you want (Beserkers are primarily a melee class), and then sticking with it. You can experiment since skill points can be reassigned by talking to certain NPC's in town. Also, pets make it really convenient to keep on exploring since you can give all your unwanted loot to your pet and then send him back to town. Don't forget about healing and mana potions either! That last one probably goes without saying lol. Embarassed

This might help...

Cary's Best Video Games of 2014 SO FAR Awards Show!

Posted on 07/01/2014 at 10:31 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I played through Yoshi's Island on SNES recently and that game is still as great as I remembered. I wouldn't mind playing the 3DS version, but alas, no 3DS. I'm really excited about Shovel Knight though and hope to play that soon.

OCR Spotlight: Concerning Daventry (King's Quest V)

Posted on 06/28/2014 at 09:22 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I never did finish King's Quest V despite playing all of them, and growing up with the series. It really doesn't make sense. V was "easier" since it introduced mouse support, (no more typing, YAY!!! and there was even a NES port!) KQ 3 + 4 were always my favorites. One of these days I'll get around to it though. KQ was such a great series. Nice song!

Greenman Builds a PC Part 1: The Parts

Posted on 06/26/2014 at 10:20 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I have a Radeon R9 270X, and it's served me well so far. Although I think my power supply limits it. (it's only about 500W or something.) Sounds like you got a nice build going. PC gaming has it's issues, but with Steam's ultra cheap sales and what not, it's definitely worth it.

OCR Spotlight: Cursed Pirates of the Sea (FF V)

Posted on 05/15/2014 at 11:14 PM | Filed Under Blogs

FF V is the only FF game (besides 11 and 14) that I haven't finished. I'm not sure why. I always get so far, and then kinda just lose interest. One of these days I'll finish it. Nice song!

Retro Game of the Week: Ninja Gaiden (Arcade)

Posted on 05/03/2014 at 01:06 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That continue screen is pretty rad! I've noticed that some of the older arcade beat em ups don't hold up that well. Have you played The Simpsons lately? Ugh. Talk about monotonous. I wouldn't mind trying this one though. At least the damn birds aren't in this version. Damn those birds!!!!! Yell

Comments 21 - 30  of  110 «  1   2   3   4   5  »