Alex-C25's Comments - Page 349

Captain N and Rhythm Games

Posted on 04/20/2013 at 11:25 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yes, Rock Band and Guitar Hero count as rythm games.

Anyway, I haven't played much rythm games. I was always interested in the Guitar Hero and Rock Band series, but sadly, I don't know if not now, but my parents won't allow me to have the peripheal controls for the respective games, so all I could do was playing Guitar Hero 3 with the Wii controller (it's posible) and get a mic for Guitar Hero World Tour and pretty much have a karaoke. Still, good games and both made me discover really great bands. I also have the PSP Rock Band game (Rock Band Unplugged), in which you use the buttoms to play the four members of the band simultaneously and although it's sometimes very punishing and the setlist is very short, it is also a very addictive game.

Oh, and hey man, it's me, Alex from 1up. I finally created an account here.

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/20/2013 at 10:59 AM | Filed Under Blogs

ThanksSmile

I was really happy to see many familiar faces here.

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 11:02 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey man.

Everyone sure has. There's no other way to explain all the familiar faces here.

I have not felt the urge to throw a controller so far...

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 09:41 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I saw your update, but do you consider that the game has cheap difficulty or just that is very hard?

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 07:54 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Thanks Ben. Glad to see you too.

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 07:21 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey Cary. Nice to see you here.

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 07:18 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Thanks!

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 06:50 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey, nice to see you here.

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 06:41 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hi Michael.

Expect an update blog soon. On school, it's been a pain with some exams and frustrations with Math, Chemistry and Physics, but other than that, i've been normal with it. I've been slow on games, but on what I do play, it's mostly going back to Xbox games, more especially, the original Need for Speed: Underground. Thanks for the greeting.

Refugee Late to the Party

Posted on 04/19/2013 at 06:35 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey Aaron.

Glad to see you. The site seems pretty good and I really liked Nick's post greeting everyone from 1up. Thanks for the greeting.

Comments 3481 - 3490  of  3490 «  347   348   349