Ronin5T's Comments - Page 1

Just starting to unpack...need booze.

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:29 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I usually do have some liquor in the apt....hmm.

Just starting to unpack...need booze.

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:29 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Dead space 3 is something I'm def. gonna wanna jam even though I know its more action-centric. When I find it on super sale I'll drop you a line bud! Co-op that shite!

Just starting to unpack...need booze.

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:27 PM | Filed Under Blogs

TR just seems like a nice change of pace for me is all. I've been all fps this and that. Bioshock is gonna be good but it just isn't something I would jam right now, so by the time I would get to it it'll be less in price. No need to pay for it just to collect dust until I feel like playing it.

Just starting to unpack...need booze.

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:25 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Nah, man. lol The "move" to PixlBit I meant. I like Rogers Park and am gonna stick around here. I might do a review on TR, depends on how I chug through the game. Good to see you made it!

Introductory Blog

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 11:37 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Huzzah! Another 1UPer makes it over. Quality blogs ahoy.

A New Start at PixlBit

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 11:34 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm getting the CE of Tomb Raider as well. Pretty excited! Thank goodness for gift cards. Glad to see another familiar 1UPer!

Games I Want to Buy

Posted on 02/26/2013 at 11:57 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Pandoras Tower! thanks for the reminder. ugh, my wallet is cursing at me. lol A valley without Wind looks interesting, I'll check it out.

My Top Ten Epic Song Selection

Posted on 02/26/2013 at 11:54 AM | Filed Under Blogs

FF9 (You're not alone) is pretty awesome. I like too many game soundtracks to make a list down to only ten. lol Depending on the day you catch me, my list would be different.

Just starting to unpack...need booze.

Posted on 02/26/2013 at 11:44 AM | Filed Under Blogs

All of that=priceless. Thanks!

Just starting to unpack...need booze.

Posted on 02/25/2013 at 03:42 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I hear the end game stuff of Tomb Raider is more open world treasure hunting stuffs so that is whats keeping it on the possible list. I really just don't know. I guess when I get to the store I'll just toss a coin.

Comments 1 - 10  of  16  1   2  »