Beerfan's Comments - Page 3

Short musings on story, myth, and Tales of Xillia

Posted on 02/24/2014 at 07:42 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I like story and likable characters.  That is probably why the Tales franchise is my favorite.  Can't wait for Xillia 2.

BaD Game? Or Demented Genius????

Posted on 02/19/2014 at 07:26 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Oddly enough, I own that game.  One of about 15 news  games I still have from childhood.

Blog a Day- Day 6-My Tales of Experience

Posted on 02/06/2014 at 07:17 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Tales is my favorite video game franchise.  I have loved every game.  I even liked Symphonia 2.  Tenebrae is one of my favorite characters of all time and game had me laughing my ass off many times.  Emil was a douche though.  Xillia 2 is coming stateside this year.  I already ordered it.

Lightning Returns Roundtable Discussion - Preview

Posted on 02/01/2014 at 04:24 PM | Filed Under Preview

I'll be honest.  This game could be the best game ever made and I will not experience it.  SE isn't getting anymore money from me on FFXIII.  I am still pissed off by the end of FFXIII-2.

Lightning Returns, Yo.

Posted on 01/23/2014 at 08:41 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I am right there with ya.  We feel the exact same way about FFXIII-2.  The end of that game was like a kick in the doodads from SE.  I will not reward SE with any of my gil for FFXIII-3.  Even if  it turns out to be the best FF game of all time.

Backaloga Hell!

Posted on 01/23/2014 at 08:34 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I like to think of it as heaven.  I the apocolypse comes, I have enough games to keep myself happy.  Well, if I make it.  And can find power.  And food.  And escape zombies.

Homelessrook and his time with the OUYA!

Posted on 12/26/2013 at 08:19 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I backed Ouya on kickstarter and got it months ago.  Unfortunately, I havent used it much.  I may have to get Chrono Blade.

But Really....

Posted on 12/06/2013 at 07:28 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Allright!!!  Does this mean you are going to finish the FFXIII playthrough?  I know, you don't want to pay the SE tax.  $12 >. <

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 First Impressions

Posted on 12/05/2013 at 07:29 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I just started this game last night.  I never finished KH before.  I got stuck and just gave up.  Going to finish this time.  I agree on the art book.  Was pretty lame.  I would rather have had a regular copy if it had a traditional manual.

Joining the PixlBit Crew

Posted on 11/26/2013 at 06:36 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Awesome man, conga-rats.  Many of us are older so we can't wait to read your stuff.

Comments 21 - 30  of  152 «  1   2   3   4   5  »