catgirl147's Comments - Page 3

2014 Anticipated blog

Posted on 01/07/2014 at 07:11 AM | Filed Under Blogs

OOOH collaborative effort? Do tell.

Hope you're excited for Persona Q. Because... CHIBIS!

2014 Anticipated blog

Posted on 01/07/2014 at 07:11 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Heh, lots of other fans hoping for XII remake as well so you aren't alone, friend :P X/X-2 is a dream for me since it is my favorite FF of all time (altho still holding out hope for a VI HD remake- YA RIGHT, ha).

I'll def let you know about FFXIV- thats why I bought it for PS3, huge sale on and I heard I could upgrade it when PS4 came out (hence why I said I 'have' it for PS3 yet haven't started yet, heh). Will let you know for sure. Will take over my life, methinks anyways.

2014 Anticipated blog

Posted on 01/07/2014 at 07:09 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Totally. Sad story, I still haven't played the XIII-2 DLC Lightning side story. gotta get that done and SOON

2014 Anticipated blog

Posted on 01/07/2014 at 07:08 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yep, of course Atlus is working with the persona team on P5.... not sure who else would be, heh. Atlus FTW.

2014 Anticipated blog

Posted on 01/07/2014 at 07:07 AM | Filed Under Blogs

They are actually doing a remake of Yamato, you are correct, and I do think its coming stateside.... ! Altho. Bit retro for my tastes, heh.

You should cosplay as hmmmm. KIRBY :P (hehe....)

2014 Anticipated blog

Posted on 01/07/2014 at 07:06 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Wow, a Vita just for X/X-2... tbh a lil more excited for the PS3 version, but having it handheld is freakin sweet too. As for X-3, the possibilities. Wow... but also, oh goodness I am so so worried SE would mess it up and then have the entire X trilogy 'ruined' in my mind. *crosses fingers. all of them*

Cary is Looking Forward in 2014

Posted on 01/06/2014 at 05:25 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Agree with all your RPG choices, although I doubt Zestiria will get to us until 2015 :P anyhoo. Good list!

A Bit Of Updates And Hello PixlBit..!~(Introduction Of Sorts/Rambles...)

Posted on 01/06/2014 at 05:23 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yahoo, Cami you're joining us eh? NICE :D welcome. We love your rambling by the way. Never change <3 ha.

Greenman's Top 13 of 2013

Posted on 12/31/2013 at 08:38 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Thought Pokemon would be your #1, but you totally proved me wrong :P ha. Anyhoo, happy new year!

Cary's "Best Games of the Year 2013 Awards Show!"

Posted on 12/30/2013 at 06:56 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Ayyyye, I play puzzle games and visual novels too :P not a one trick pony, nope.

Comments 21 - 30  of  44 «  1   2   3   4   5  »