Beerfan's Comments - Page 1

Inevitably BaD

Posted on 01/30/2019 at 10:28 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I miss some of the staff writers from 1Up bring in one place.  I think Jeremy Parish is one of the best games journalists of all time.  I agree on visiting my oldvfriold of ToV.  One of the best Tales games.

Inevitably BaD

Posted on 01/30/2019 at 10:26 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I am a fellow ToL weirdo.  Loved the characters in that one.  Chloe>Shirley.

This Razer Laptop is the Worst Computer I Have Ever Owned

Posted on 01/06/2019 at 08:40 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I just waited until I found an okay CyberpowerPC game as a daily deal or she'll shocker on Newegg.  It was $500, had pretty good specs for that money, and I could upgrade various things over time with various other shell shocker deals.  It has worked out great, and was cheap.

Going Berserk

Posted on 01/14/2015 at 06:42 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Nice!  Oddly enough, my brother gave me a 3ds xl for my birthday a couple of days ago.  It is a regular blue one, but did come with Mariocart.  Best present I have gotten in years (due to the fact that if I want or need something, I just buy it).  I am going crazy on DS and 3ds games.

So This Is My New Jam...

Posted on 10/20/2014 at 08:35 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I smoked for 10 years, but quit 8 years ago using the patch.  I occasionally smoke ecigs when I go out.  I used Blue for awhile but the quality varies a lot.  I suggest an ego 650 with liquid juice.  I think I paid $10 for mine on newegg (mine is a Viking, but there a bunch of brands of the same device).  The juice is cheap and it works so much better and is consistant.  Good luck on quitting.  The ecigs have no tar so they are significantly better for you.

It's Out for PS3, Xbox, Ouya, and Steam Today: Pier Solar HD!!

Posted on 10/06/2014 at 07:32 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I hear it is pretty broken right now.  I will probably wait for a patch or 2.

I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Posted on 10/06/2014 at 07:29 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Welcome back!

Some of The Best JRPG Games Out There

Posted on 04/17/2014 at 05:51 PM | Filed Under Blogs

My favorite is Tales of Anything.  Haven't played one I didn't like.  I can't get in to any of the Neptunia games.  I played Arc, but didn't get very far.  Maybe I should give another try.  Love FFX, X-2 not so much.

Old Movies, an Impenetrable Wall, and Writer's Block

Posted on 04/17/2014 at 05:46 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I love old movies.  Hitchcock is the best.  Rebecca is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Tales of Hearts Coming To Vita Exclusively Through Gamestop

Posted on 04/15/2014 at 05:21 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Some people on reddit have preordered it.  I will definitely preorder when announced and I don't even have a vita.  Hopefully we get that $100 vita home console too.  Love Tales games.