Coolsetzer's Comments - Page 1

Missed BaD

Posted on 02/03/2018 at 09:46 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm sorry for your loss, buddy...

BaD 1991

Posted on 02/03/2018 at 01:59 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I played the snot out of SMW growing up. It was really the only game I had on it for a couple years. I used to rent games a lot when video stores were a thing.

BaD: 1990

Posted on 02/03/2018 at 01:56 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I used to be a BIG Mega Man fan on the NES. I beat all of them except for 6, I think.

My Zelda Progress

Posted on 01/14/2018 at 05:47 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I think I'll be getting the Wii U version here soon. I'm going to try finishing up Twilight Princess then move onto Skyward Sword before I do, though.

2018 Most Anticipated

Posted on 01/14/2018 at 05:40 PM | Filed Under Blogs

The video for the new GoW looks really good. I'll be watching that one closely when it's released.

My most anticipated game this year is Dissidia NT. I had so much fun with the PSP games before.

PixlBit Plays... EarthBound?

Posted on 10/07/2017 at 10:04 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I subscribed. You sure do have a lot of Divinity videos.

PixlBit Plays... EarthBound?

Posted on 10/06/2017 at 08:39 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I think he's talking about the SNES classic edition. I'd watch a run. What's your handle on YouTube Jason? I'd follow you.

Initial Thoughts on Final Fantasy IX

Posted on 09/27/2017 at 12:26 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah.  Back on the PS2. I dunno,  I just feel like the new class system isn't doing it for me.

Initial Thoughts on Final Fantasy IX

Posted on 09/26/2017 at 07:34 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I bought it day 1 and have only played an hour or so. Just couldn't get back into it,  unfortunately. Hopefully I can try again later.

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Exclusives

Posted on 09/26/2017 at 07:15 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I have yet to get a switch. I'm waiting on Mario Odyssey for that. Rumor has it that there will be a special edition console for it.