Alex-C25's Comments - Page 3

Games i've Beaten so far in 2016, Part 3

Posted on 10/14/2016 at 11:36 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Very much a great expansion man, definitely worth a look.

I do think PoP holds up well in terms of plataforming and puzzles.

Games i've Beaten so far in 2016, Part 3

Posted on 10/13/2016 at 02:24 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Don't bother with Uplay unless there's a game you're really itching to play. Get the Steam release since it doesn't need any Uplay requirements.

Games i've Beaten so far in 2016, Part 3

Posted on 10/13/2016 at 02:22 PM | Filed Under Blogs

"there's a game that needs an HD remake" It already has an official conversion to the Source engine oficially sold separately on Steam by Valve themselves, and it ALREADY has a remake in the form of Black Mesa, which is still in development by a group of fans, now oficially endorsed by Valve.

Games i've Beaten so far in 2016, Part 3

Posted on 10/12/2016 at 11:31 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I need to get around the Ace Attorney series. Although I have the DS version of the first game, I do plan getting after that the remaster on the 3DS eshop.

Games i've Beaten so far in 2016, Part 3

Posted on 10/12/2016 at 11:29 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Snee, remember that you also told me something like that on the Steam chat back when I started the game three months :P

It's been less of a hell for me and more of a hell for almost the entire planet.

Yeah, I remember you've talked about Bleed long time ago. You could give it a try since it's a pretty short game.

Games i've Beaten so far in 2016, Part 3

Posted on 10/12/2016 at 11:27 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It's not that the Splatoon amiibos have DLC, but i've compared it to the way some games release DLC that are extra challenges that don't have to do with narrative. In Splatoon on its first batch of amiibos, the challenges are some levels and all bosses of the story mode done with (depending on the amiibo) a different weapon than the one used in the single-player or in the case of the Squid one, with two different conditions depending on the level.

No, they didn't put the expansions. Pretty understandable considering that a PS2 disc couldn't hold that much content and detail. Atleast they put in the PS2 version the exclusive co-op campaign, Decay.

I Am Still Alive

Posted on 07/05/2016 at 02:25 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey Joe, i've also returned after 5 months or so. It's good to see ya around.

June 2016 Recap

Posted on 07/05/2016 at 02:24 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Though not a high priority, i'd still buy Star Fox Zero. if anything, I feel some have been exaggerating flaws of the controls a little too much.

I dunno man, the bonus levels in CD are actually my favorites in the entire Sonic franchise.

Ahh Mighty No. 9, although I still reserve my own judgement until I ever get to play the game, I was following the production drama the game had since 2015 or so and man, I do think the worries were well funded. Even if the game turned to be more on the scale of mediocre-average, I think it must have left a feeling that they could have done so much better.

The PS4 Saga Continues

Posted on 07/05/2016 at 02:11 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I personally would wait until they release the updated PS4, but that's just me. Really sucks that you got bad luck with your PS4s.

Odin Shpere Leifthrasir PS Vita and Metal Cats!

Posted on 07/05/2016 at 02:07 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'd so buy the Odin Sphere remaster if they bring it to PC. Does the Vita version run at 60 fps like the PS4 version?

Comments 21 - 30  of  3490 «  1   2   3   4   5  »