Jon Lewis's Comments - Page 41

E3 2011 Predictions

Posted on 06/05/2011 at 10:32 PM | Filed Under Feature

I forgot to mention God of War 4. Im pretty sure we will see that as well!

E3 2011 Predictions

Posted on 06/05/2011 at 10:32 PM | Filed Under Feature

I forgot to mention God of War 4. Im pretty sure we will see that as well!

Photos From E3 - 06/04/2011

Posted on 06/05/2011 at 10:38 AM | Filed Under Feature

good stuff Jason. Im going to try to visit the area today (sunday) but if now ill see it all monday

Issue 42: Life, the Universe, and E3

Posted on 05/27/2011 at 12:25 AM | Filed Under Feature

I dont want to get your hopes up but my contact says he pretty much secured me an E3 pass, so I may very well be going after all. Im still waiting on something more concrete, but ill keep you posted.

Tales of Graces f and Tales of the Abyss 3DS Confirmed for North American Release

Posted on 05/15/2011 at 10:43 PM | Filed Under News

Tales of Symphonia first, but i recommend most of the series

Episode 31: Atlus is Square's Little Brother

Posted on 05/14/2011 at 08:18 PM | Filed Under Feature

xD im an idiot, i said Assassins Creed 3 instead of brotherhood. My bad...

Posted on 05/11/2011 at 02:10 PM | Filed Under News

These games for a period of time were thought to be Japan-exclusive. I'm glad that we get an opportunity to play these games, especially with the rarity good of JRPG's on the market. Having played both in some form, I can gladly say that fans of JRPG's have a lot to look forward to.

Soulcalibur V Announced

Posted on 05/11/2011 at 01:49 PM | Filed Under News

agreed. Id really like to see Link make a glorious return to soulcalibur

Soulcalibur V Announced

Posted on 05/11/2011 at 12:47 PM | Filed Under News

Our Take Comment: It’s good to see fighting games making a glorious return. With the likes of the Street Fighter 4 series, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and Mortal Kombat all making themselves known, SoulCalibur will likely see a welcome return.

Comments 401 - 409  of  409 «  39   40   41