ShoeShiner's Comments - Page 1

Geeky Things I Want to Buy

Posted on 03/04/2013 at 11:00 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I remember being a child and having a Sega CD.  I remember some where shoot em up game where you shot Vinyl, and the last level I remember their being a lot of T.V.'s that you had to shoot for some reason... it was a very wierd game.

I also remember playing the infamous Night Trap game as a child.  I thought that was one of the coolest games as a child, but I could never get very far into it.  It's funny watching video's of people playing that game and making fun of it, as it was a very cheesy game back then.  But what can I say?  Kids have different tastes, and they soak in whatever is given to them.

Music without Drums

Posted on 03/04/2013 at 10:53 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Do you have any samples of your music?  From what you listed above, sounds like we might have similar tastes and I would love to hear some of what you have produced.

I've been steadily buying up all of the Shin Megami Tensei series.  I have four of the PS2 releases, as well as Persona 3 FES for PSP.  I haven't started collecting up the DS games.  I am really looking forward to playing through this series, as I have never had a chance to before.

PlayStation 4 To Predict Earthquakes!

Posted on 03/04/2013 at 10:02 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Console wars are a thing of the past.  While I used to consider myself strictly a "Xbox" fan boy, about 6 years ago I came to the realization that I only stuck to my guns because I was too poor to get any other system.  These days, with my own steady income, I'm actually able to go out and purchase what I want.  It's nice to be able to expand my horizons and pick up whatever game, because after all, that is what these systems are all about.  They are merely platforms for the various experiences that await in the many games that are exclusive to each system.

GLaD #1-- Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Posted on 03/03/2013 at 02:21 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I will be playing it soon once I get to it.  It's in my list of back log games, along with all of the other Resident Evil titles.  I have never finished a single one of them by myself.

Uh.... What?!?

Posted on 03/03/2013 at 02:17 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I thought this was a hoax when I first read about it on IGN.  You have just confirmed it.  I'm surpised that one comment allowed this game to pass for a teen rating.  Way to go Nintendo.  Stepping up to the big leagues.

#100 Planet M.U.L.E.: Colonization for the Future

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:45 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It is a great and addicting game. Heinlein is a very good author, and I consider him one of my favorites, but I'm still broadening my book foundation as well, so that might change.

I am much like you. I have a pretty OCD personality where I have to digest all the works of something that I enjoy and find interesting. Very time consuming.

#100 Planet M.U.L.E.: Colonization for the Future

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:42 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yep! Shot buffalo and laughed at the fate of my travelers.  Another good classic. Next time I drive across country I will stop on the interstate to shoot some deer.

#100 Planet M.U.L.E.: Colonization for the Future

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:40 AM | Filed Under Blogs

You know, I've never read those but I do have them and it sounds interesting.  Glad to see you here BrokenH!

#100 Planet M.U.L.E.: Colonization for the Future

Posted on 03/01/2013 at 12:39 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Like I said, his biggest work was Starship Troopers, but he has written quite a lot.  The game is great. It's not like the traditional RTS games, but more like an advanced monopoly.

#100 Planet M.U.L.E.: Colonization for the Future

Posted on 02/28/2013 at 11:53 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah, it always takes me a month to read a book, as opposed to my wife who reads a book a night.  I enjoy it, but video games are just more fun to play.

Comments 1 - 10  of  20  1   2  »