goaztecs's Comments - Page 1

What the Hell? - Goldeneye for Wii

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:56 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Goldeneye! Loved that game, heck I even liked the movie, I owned it on VHS. I don't think I ever actually played the single player, it was always multiplayer on the split screen. It's a shame they used Daniel Craig in the Wii version but I guess they were trying to push the current Bond at the time in an older game/movie. Nintendo should bring back the game on the Switch.

More Switch Freebie Games

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:48 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That was a good series, sorry about the Sixers, but rooting for Kawhi (Go Aztecs!) since his college days and I'm happy to see him do well.

More Switch Freebie Games

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:47 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It's not bad but I lost interest after a couple of games. $10 sounds like a good deal especially if the game continues to get updated. At some point I would like to see old Gameboy Mode with the Space Shuttle ending.

My New Coffee Mug

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:44 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hey it's that character from the Switch!*

*ducks from things being thrown

Quick Hits: Wu Tang Is For The Children

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:43 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It's amazing how easily we can get overwhelmed by having so much easily accessable forms of media. Libraries are quickly becoming my new favorite place. The local one seems to always put out new stuff in their bookstore, and being down the street from a couple of thrifts that sell CDs for .25/.50 I can get a ton of new music for around the price of a cheeseburger.

Quick Hits: Wu Tang Is For The Children

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:41 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I like the physical comic/graphic novel, but damn they do take up so much space. The Pro has a beautiful screen and those novels should take full advantage. Thank goodness I never really got into comic collecting (it also helps that the closest comic shop growing up was two towns over).

Quick Hits: Wu Tang Is For The Children

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:39 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Since I'm in a small town you might find Tim Tam's in your area. I picked up the original flavor a couple of days ago to compare against the caramel version I bought a while back.

Wu Tang is an interesting bunch. When I first heard them I thought it was odd to have so many people rapping but thanks to MTV the 36 Chambers album stuck with me.

I love What's In My Bag. Celebs listen to some weird stuff, but it's interesting to see what musicians like, what draws them in. Hell even when they show musicians I don't know I'll do a Google/YouTube/Spotify and then discover something new.

Death Awaits - Left 4 Dead

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:35 PM | Filed Under Blogs

There was a point for me when playing online shooters was a lot of fun, probably around the PS2/original XBox era. It was fun to just get a couple of games in before bed. Now I've lost interest because of the people.

I wasn't too big into Left for Dead but Call of Duty and Battlefield, those were my go-to's even if I got dizzy after playing for a bit.

Skylanders Comics

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:31 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I have to say, the creators of this Franchise are getting the most out of their product. It's good to see that your library has them in their collection. I don't think the local library has comics. Actually I should check their app to see if they have any digital ones available.

Switch Owners - Don't make this mistake.

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 04:27 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Ouch! Just the download for those games will take a while. I did something similar with the multiple cards awhile back with the Vita. I would have one card for the downloaded games, and another for the physical games. It was my funky "work around" to the expensive Sony cards.