goaztecs's Comments - Page 1

Quick Hits: Saturday Ramblings

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 12:04 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It's fun but the matches are longer but they do a lot more crazier moves.

Quick Hits: Saturday Ramblings

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 12:03 PM | Filed Under Blogs

So much wrestling plus now I found that the old NWA is brought back but I think it's only on YouTube so I can watch whenever. It still has the 70/80s look and feel so I have another product to watch.

Couch Gaming

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 12:02 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It's a fun casual game that I believe is free now and it doesn't have any freemium caps.

Couch Gaming

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 12:00 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Ha, this makes more sense. We shall see if my views change in a year.

Couch Gaming

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 11:59 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah I found it a little odd for Nintendo to have this but if they're willing to open up the console a bit to the indie folks you'll see stuff like this along with other games that will appeal to a wider audience.

There's a New Machine at the Arcade - Kid Chameleon

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 11:57 AM | Filed Under Blogs

This game never appealed to me. All I saw was kid in sunglasses and then tried other games. Reading your discription it makes the game sound much more interesting.

Quick Hits: Project Organization

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 11:56 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Lego Instructions

Yeah I still think you can download the pdf files and then build away. I think at some point it would be fun to have the digital versions of all my sets

Gears and Gnomes

Posted on 10/17/2019 at 11:52 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Haha I remember those days.

Quick Hits: Project Organization

Posted on 10/16/2019 at 12:01 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah that's the drawback of collecting. I've found to just collect things I really like, and for the most part I'm doing that...kinda. With Lego it's just Star Wars and Comic sets but even then I don't need every single set, it's just the ones I really like.

Quick Hits: Project Organization

Posted on 10/16/2019 at 11:59 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Gotta love the free boxes from the Post Office. I need to visit a Post Office where the boxes are not behind the counter so I can just grab a bunch.

Yeah it helps to keep them by set number but the good thing is Lego now has all their instructions online so I don't have to drag out the folders.