goaztecs's Comments - Page 1

Simple Greatness - The Windwaker

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:45 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It seems like Nintendo likes to re-release various Zelda games so I wouldn't be surprised if this game shows up on the Switch. Watch it be around the same time the new Switch handheld only versions start hitting the shelves.

Cary's Best Games of 2019 SO FAR Awards Show!

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:42 AM | Filed Under Blogs

You know I was on the fence about getting Lego Movie 2 (I would have bought it anyways because it's a Lego game) but knowing that it plays differently than previous games makes it sound more enjoyable. I do want to play it on the Switch rather than PC but if that game, Villains, and Incredibles happen to be part of some crazy sale I might go with Steam.

You wrote Taiko Drum Roll, I remembered my old Taiko Drum Master game on the PS2 with the Drum and you know it, I searched to see if there was a game on the Switch...AND THERE IS! Oh I need to wait until next payday but it's good to see the digital version is a lot cheaper than physical. Thanks Amazon!

B2, Disney Afternoon Collection, DQB2 and Meet the Robinsons

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:37 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I looked at the date of your post and Disney games on the day before Disneyland's birthday. Nice.

There are just so many weapons to choose from in Borderlands it sometimes becomes overwhelming. I wonder what my last B2 save date on the Vita is. I played a bunch on Steam but I may have modded the game where the most powerful weapon in game may have been a handgun.

Prime, Switch, And An Almost Purchase. Tuesday Funday!

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:33 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm having problems with the Pet Rescue every week. I get to a certain point and bam! it becomes insanely difficult. I promised myself I will not use real money in this game and so far I'm sticking with it. I found a nice mix for a squad where I can control the pace of the game once I get rolling (I use a guy who creates yellow orbs so I wait until I can make a string of 4+ which then powers up another guy who uses the yellow orbs and clears out three rows of the game board. If I can time it right, I can get this going for at least 4 turns)

Love Puzzle Quest. I played the Marvel Puzzle Quest for a bit but lost interest. I did play a lot of the one on DS. I wonder now if it was part of my garage sale.

Prime, Switch, And An Almost Purchase. Tuesday Funday!

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:26 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I did try Dr Mario. I was waiting for the release and gave it a try on release day. I haven't played much, I just wanted to see how it plays.

I remember that version. It looked like fun but I didn't have a Gamecube so I never got to try it out.

Prime, Switch, And An Almost Purchase. Tuesday Funday!

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:23 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I had a similar setup with my Vita. I had a couple of cards that I would swap out.

I saw that deal, damn good headphones. I love that Sennheiser sound and I think I tried the regular 599 and they sound really good. Sucks about the skip, hoping it's nothing more than some dust instead of a flaw.

Prime, Switch, And An Almost Purchase. Tuesday Funday!

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 11:20 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It's a pretty good time to pickup a micro sd card. Prices are good like the 256gb card I think is under $40 on Amazon. Crazy to think that I maybe two years ago I spent that much on a 128gb card and thought it was a deal.

Ever Get Game Withdrawal?

Posted on 07/09/2019 at 12:41 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm going to say no, because I've gone long stretches without playing anything. A couple of years ago and the answer would be different. I don't know why really, I still love playing the casual stuff and I fired up NCAA Football 14 after a couple of months but there really hasn't been a game that I've really wanted/needed to play.

Quick Hits: A Late Yosemite Recap

Posted on 07/09/2019 at 12:37 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That place is freaking amazing! Yeah the bear was cool, and we joked about what if we saw another one

Quick Hits: A Late Yosemite Recap

Posted on 07/09/2019 at 12:37 PM | Filed Under Blogs

You gotta do it! I'm thinking of another outdoors like adventure but closer to home.