Julian Titus's Comments - Page 1

Episode 175: The Pursuit of Musical Happyness

Posted on 05/14/2020 at 01:12 AM | Filed Under Feature

...I see what you did there.

Interesting, because that's my complaint about the English singer. I was going to grab the English version, listened to it, and felt like she was sleepwalking through the song.

Spoils Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Posted on 05/12/2020 at 08:14 PM | Filed Under Feature

(Psst! Kingdom Hearts is way better)

Episode 175: The Pursuit of Musical Happyness

Posted on 05/08/2020 at 04:44 PM | Filed Under Feature

Now I want a fucking personal pan pizza.

And yeah, now that you mention it, I think I had to slum it to get my pizzas. I started first grade reading at a fifth grade level so I was always way ahead of most of my class, and I also loved reading on my own.

Episode 175: The Pursuit of Musical Happyness

Posted on 05/07/2020 at 09:14 PM | Filed Under Feature

Book It stayed around for a while. I think I was still able to redeem the books I read in middle school, which would have been around 93.

Episode 175: The Pursuit of Musical Happyness

Posted on 05/07/2020 at 01:28 PM | Filed Under Feature

Oh yeah, I remember that now! I do miss getting my Book It pizzas.

Episode 173: Become Cow

Posted on 04/10/2020 at 02:52 AM | Filed Under Feature

I ordered a sealed copy from ebay after we recorded!

Final Fantasy Review

Posted on 04/09/2020 at 01:20 AM | Filed Under Review

I think Sakaguchi has since even backtracked on his older debunking of the name, and said that "Final Fantasy" was something that was easy for Japanese people to say, so it was a title that would work in any region.

I have listened to the first season of No One Can Know About This twice now, because I love how this game broke them. I would love to play through this version of the game (I've beaten it multiple times on PSX, GBA, and even iOS), but the only way I would even try is on the NES Classic, because I don't trust my cartridge to not mess up and end up deleting my save when I try to get it to work.

In which Jack isn't a dull boy yet

Posted on 03/22/2020 at 10:56 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I downloaded PSO 2 but haven't jumped in yet. I had so much fun with the first game and I doubt I'll be able to recapture that magic, but I still want to create a super short hunter with a rifle bigger than he is.

Games in the Time of Plague

Posted on 03/17/2020 at 09:55 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I really should be playing DQ XI (I had hoped to finish it before Doom and FF VII came out), but I'm back on my Diablo 3 bullshit. Got my third level 70 character leveled and am currently trying to get my fourth done in season mode.