Julian Titus's Comments - Page 1

Episode 226: Full Baddie

Posted on 06/26/2022 at 10:54 AM | Filed Under Feature

I saw the movie once over 10 years ago, and you know Justin doesn't read books or watch movies. Tongue Out

Episode 222: It's a Great Lake, But it Ain't a GREAT Lake

Posted on 04/30/2022 at 11:00 AM | Filed Under Feature

Oh, I know Amarillo, nuff said!

Episode 220: We Don't Have a Good Name For This

Posted on 04/07/2022 at 12:08 PM | Filed Under Feature

I started in 1997, so if you came to the Barton Creek Mall location during that time there's a high likelyhood that I helped you at some point, especially after May 1998 when I graduated, because I worked 5-6 days a week at that point.

Special: The List 2, Part 4

Posted on 02/05/2022 at 02:33 PM | Filed Under Feature

That's an interesting take. I liked Xenogears, but I LOVED Xenosaga. I'm not sure why I never played 2 and 3...they much have come out near other games I was more interested in. I own the whole trilogy and I would eventually like to play them all.

Or sell them for a thousand dollars or some nonsense.

Special: Samm Listens to Things

Posted on 01/26/2022 at 03:45 PM | Filed Under Feature

Not sure she'd want to be on a regular episode, but if people liked this format we could definitely do it again.

Episode 210: Parakeet Prison

Posted on 10/27/2021 at 03:24 PM | Filed Under Feature

I am sure Kojima is hard to work with, and his games don't sell as well as people may think based on his fame. But Konami definitely made a focused move away from video games last gen, and it sounds like they burned a lot of bridges with their employees. But I think they had a big reorganization and are pivoting back to games. I am hopeful that something good comes from it.

Episode 207: This Episode Needs No Introduction

Posted on 09/09/2021 at 03:23 PM | Filed Under Feature

I totally forgot about that Dreamcast game. I don't remember playing it, but I was still in retail so I'm sure I at least tried it. Clearly didn't leave an impression either way.

And no, Assassin's Creed got two votes. Quest only got a single one when it took on FF VII.

Episode 206: Gaming is FUNdamental

Posted on 08/30/2021 at 11:56 AM | Filed Under Feature

Yeah, I just don't get it. I didn't enjoy any of those books, and didn't take away anything from them besides a boiling hatred for Southern slang and accents.

Episode 204: Everyone Should Know About This

Posted on 08/04/2021 at 11:16 AM | Filed Under Feature

Their plan is to play every game. The big question now is what they play after VIII. It could be III, V, or IX. Kinda hoping for III because I love to hear them suffer.

Special: The List 2- Part Two

Posted on 06/17/2021 at 10:44 AM | Filed Under Feature

I bought DQ VIII for the FF XII demo and fell in love with the game. I didn't finish it, but the combination of the battles showing your characters and the fact that Toriyama's art translates so well to 3D made me show up for IX on day one.