Nicoleb1989's Comments - Page 1

Three Cheers for the 3DS! Part 1: Downloadable Games

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:49 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Ive only played a few of these. I buy mostly physical at times so sometimes digital only gets looked over. Thats changing with the Switch of course.

I started Phoenix on 3DS but I might just finish it on Switch.  Pokemon shuffle was fun but I think I got burnt out on it after awhile.

Three Cheers for the 3DS! Part 2: Physical Cartridge Games

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:39 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I noticed a lot of the hate is because its another spin off and not a main line game. Im excited and Im not even that knowledgeable about Doraemon!

Definitely will read the first part!

OMFG IVE BEEN GONE SINCE FEB????

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:36 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Ive missed yall!

Thank you! The big day is Halloween 2020!

OMFG IVE BEEN GONE SINCE FEB????

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:35 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I understand the personal life being weird. Mine has been strange and unusual.

I shot past my year goal for reading but I havent read a lot of the books I was aiming for though.

Three Cheers for the 3DS! Part 2: Physical Cartridge Games

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:39 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I absolutely loved Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons. Im glad SoS and Rune Factory are continuing on Switch. RF 5 hopefully next year with the remake of 4 this year. SOS getting a spin off this year in Oct with a remake of an older game under the new name next year.

I also enjoyed Yokai Watch. I played 1 and 2 but havent picked up the 3rd game yet. Im also glad its continuing on Switch.

I have the pikachu 2DS XL. I wont be selling mine but I will be shelving it one day. I still dont wanna just yet so it stays in a usable state.

Some Gaming Thoughts

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:31 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Ive been 90% playing on Switch. My PS4 is set up at the house now but I still havent touched it. I need to change that. I started Kingdom Hearts 2 awhile back but havent finished it. I also have quite a few untouched games.

I ended up buying an external hard drive for my PS4 for that very reason. Memory fills up quickly on these systems. The external allows me to have 3 tbs more to use. I also had to upgrade my switch to the 400gb. They started selling the 1tb memory cards but they are $500.00! Omgee!

Grandia HD Collection is supposed to drop Friday Aug. 16th

Posted on 08/18/2019 at 12:24 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I kinda wanna get the collection. I watched my sister play them back a long time ago. I never started a playthrough on my own but I think this collection will be my perfect chance.

What I've Been Playing

Posted on 04/27/2019 at 11:01 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Im so glad they included the battle speed and walking speed up for FF9 on Switch. It greatly reduced time grinding and I got back to where I was on PC rather fast.

Im looking forward to several games and its gonna be my downfall. I do have like 8 games finished for the year so far. Im definitely looking forward to DQ11 on Switch, I loved it on PS4. Im ready to sink another 100 hours.

Im currently playing My Time at Portia for the most part on Switch. Its super addicting O_O

The Games of the PlayStation Classic: Part 1

Posted on 04/27/2019 at 01:50 PM | Filed Under Blogs

We actually got both the NES & SNES classic however we didnt care much for the line up on the playstation one to feel it was worth buying. Are you gonna buy the Sega one?

That Rayman game is bullshit, I played it when I was younger and by some chance got pretty far in it. Played it has an adult and couldnt get not a damn close to my kid self.

BAD 8&9#

Posted on 02/17/2019 at 06:24 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I imagine twitter was crazy, I know I retweeted quite a bit on my end of the direct. I have the demo for the robot title too but Ive been played FF9 whenever Im on my Switch so I havent tried it yet.