angelfaceband42's Comments - Page 1

Just a quick couple thing of things

Posted on 03/23/2014 at 12:25 PM | Filed Under Blogs

It's been a while since I played it, but I loved Asura's Wrath.  I even finished it lol.  I really enjoyed the artwork and overall stlye of the game.

Space Noir for Everyone

Posted on 03/19/2014 at 12:18 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Schism looks very good and I LOVE the music!!

Snee's Top 5 Gaming Dreams

Posted on 03/19/2014 at 12:05 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Alan Wake sequel.   Although I enjoyed American Nightmare, I don't consider it a real sequel.  I want the real thing :)

Fortune Cookie Picks

Posted on 03/09/2014 at 01:09 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I loved Super Paper Mario.  It was a lot of fun.  I only played an hour of thousand year door.  I think they are totally different.  Super Paper Mario is not a jrpg.

GameSpotting 03-06-2014

Posted on 03/07/2014 at 03:19 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I wish we had more of that stuff near me as well.  I love the Professor Layton games.  I've played all of them except Curious Village.  I forgot this one was out.  I think I will have to reconfigure my game budget for next month :)

Games I've Been Buying, Games I've Been Playing

Posted on 03/07/2014 at 03:15 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I am a sucker for games with Mickey.  I loved Epic Mickey through all the bad camera angles.  I played a demo of Castle of Illusion recently and thought it was pretty good.

I'm really enjoying a Wolf Among us.  I played through half of the first Season of Walking Dead and am almost tempted to jump onto this season.  Have fun.

Motivational Image 3/6/14

Posted on 03/07/2014 at 03:11 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Hate hear that is going on.

I love the motivational quote.  It is very inspirational for me.

Gaming update March

Posted on 03/07/2014 at 03:06 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That sounds pretty awesome.  Altough I don't know a whole lot about coding language congrats.  That sounds like a big deal.  My only experience with coding is Visual Basic? in high school and a whole year of C++ in college.  It's been a while so I've forgotten a lot.

Just Finished Arkham Origins.

Posted on 03/07/2014 at 03:03 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I skipped this one too.  I got through Asylum and some of City (Which I need to go back and Finish).  I still want to try this one on a handheld though.  Just waiting for it to be cheap enough.  It is exciting that a new Rocksteady game is coming out and it will have Scarecrow in it again.  I will have to play that one, the scarecrow scenes in Asylum were my favorite parts of the whole game.

Quick Hits: Real Racing Cars, Big Lots Finds, And Randoms

Posted on 03/07/2014 at 02:58 PM | Filed Under Blogs

You mentioned Walmart had a lego sale.  What did you find there?  I walk through the lego ailse quite a bit here, but it's never as interesting as Toys R Us.