Alex-C25's Comments - Page 1

Hallo-Fucking-Ween Bitches!

Posted on 11/07/2016 at 01:14 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Snee, I think Blake stated very well here that's it more western and suspence than straight horror :P

Cary's VR Game Wishlist

Posted on 11/05/2016 at 03:28 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'd support Portal VR so much.

I think Cooking Mama VR can be doable if you make the graphics stylized in cel-shading like Jet Set Radio.

October 2016 Recap

Posted on 11/05/2016 at 03:22 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Looking forward to the first two Zero Escape series games coming to Steam as they've confirmed about three months ago.

I have Sonic: Lost World, but I wanna beat Sonic Colors before tackling that one.

Halloween!

Posted on 11/05/2016 at 03:18 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Great to see you're getting things back on track.

If you want to get Arena and Daggerfall without Dox Box hassles, last year Bethesda put some of their main catalogue of games on Gog that if you buy one of them for the first time, you get those two games for free with DOS Box already running on them.

Hallo-Fucking-Ween Bitches!

Posted on 11/05/2016 at 03:10 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Unfortunately life and university got me in the way of enjoying this year's Halloween, but overall, I love the holiday. If you haven't seen it already, a great horror pick I recommend is The Babadook (which is even from your country!).

Until Halloween

Posted on 11/05/2016 at 03:05 PM | Filed Under Blogs

This one is one of the few PS4 games i'm really itching to play, especially after watching a full playtrhrough of it and wanting to know what other branches you could create (in the one I saw, only three characters made it out).

Twilight Princess

Posted on 11/05/2016 at 02:57 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I been thinking in getting the Wii U version of TP for replay rather than going back to my Wii copy. TP is so far my favorite Zelda game and it's among my top 5 of favorite games so far.

Nintendo Switch!

Posted on 10/20/2016 at 06:49 PM | Filed Under Blogs

For once, games I was interested about got released to mix reactions, mostly having to do with releasing trailers and such that made the game look different from the release product in the worst way possible.

That and i'd rather experience a product by not knowing too much and be surprised in a good pleasant way.

Nintendo Switch!

Posted on 10/20/2016 at 04:59 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm excited to see where this console goes. Ever since 2014, i've kept caution when it comes to hype, but overall the console is giving me a good impression. Hopefully it also gets software powerful enough to run the games well.

Nintendo Reveals New System, Switch

Posted on 10/20/2016 at 04:57 PM | Filed Under Feature

It looks incredibly promising and I got quite confident once the support partners were revealed. I do wanna be cautious as I pretty much stopped letting the hype take over me, but so far it's a good step on the right direction.