leeradical42's Comments - Page 1

Fable, Fable and More Fable

Posted on 10/13/2017 at 07:56 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Wow i feel you on the pain thing remeber i had a bad hip but since i replaced it im doing great now hey thought i would let you know about a awesome game called Ultimate General Civil War on steam and its a Strategy RTS and its defintly one you would love trust me look it up on steam or google it its for pc and may cone to consoles.

Steam games pretty much....

Posted on 09/02/2017 at 08:49 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Blake i have played Warhammer and i love it to and your right its like panzer corp in alot of ways slitherine is slowly becoming a very good publisher for alot of great games i like one such game Vietnam 65 and they released a new called afganistan which you should check out at marix or slitherine awesome stuff

Hi Pixlbit leeradical42 here

Posted on 08/17/2017 at 10:35 AM | Filed Under Blogs

thank all of you guys i apreciate it but im doing good and really getting into Panzer Corps even entered the championships and surpised myself lol

And the Backlog Just Keeps Getting Bigger

Posted on 01/20/2016 at 09:39 PM | Filed Under Blogs

131 steam games what the hell is wrong with me I have tons of games on my ps3, 360,and ps2 and now I'm getting a new laptop for tax time my Christmas lol!!

And I'm turning 50 in March statistically I couldn't play a quarter of them completely lol!!

Two Games Completed For 2016

Posted on 01/20/2016 at 08:54 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Man I got over 1,100 hours on Panzer Corps and still playing and completed every mission in the game and dlc I'm hooked lol!!

Steam Refunds

Posted on 11/23/2015 at 10:16 PM | Filed Under Blogs

A lot of issues don't show up until after the time steam refunds require and that's a deal breaker for me but to be fair I have refunded some 40 games so no complaints here...

What's Your Most Anticipated Game Right Now?

Posted on 10/23/2015 at 07:11 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Fallout 4 + XCom 2 can't wait ;)

Random Update 10-18-15: Game of a different sort

Posted on 10/18/2015 at 02:05 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm glad somebody has some singing talent God  gave me the ability to play the drums which I do well but singing is definitely not my forte.

Free Steam Games for You

Posted on 10/12/2015 at 02:06 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Try a SRPG you will like that better RTS games can get very frusterating.

Free Steam Games for You

Posted on 10/12/2015 at 02:04 PM | Filed Under Blogs

My stupid phone I put Peter and it came up James duuuurrrr lol thanks for the game I put it on steam but can't get it to play how do I play it without going through steam??