Julian Titus's Comments - Page 161

Jak and Daxter Getting an HD Collection?

Posted on 10/04/2011 at 12:18 PM | Filed Under News

I'm not a huge fan of Jak and Daxter, but I'm gung ho on these HD collections.

For my part, I'd like to see Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Ratchet and Clank, and an FF collection with X, X-2, and XII. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus look incredible, by the way.

Fans of Dark Souls Compete for Rare Items

Posted on 10/02/2011 at 11:44 PM | Filed Under News

I have a feeling that these are going to go the way of the Nintendo World Championship gold carts. They probably won't be as sought after or legendary, but since there's only five of them, people are going to be trying to track down the winners in a few years.

Uncharted 3 to Utilize PSN Pass

Posted on 10/02/2011 at 04:01 AM | Filed Under News

I really feel that the online pass is a bad idea. If you want to give people incentive to buy the new copy of the game, you should add something that appeals to gamers instead of giving the impression of taking something away.

Isaac Clarke To Get Chilly Reception In Dead Space 3?

Posted on 10/01/2011 at 08:38 PM | Filed Under News

I think that the Thing game on the PS2 and Xbox was really great at the time, but it doesn't hold up well today. I'm really curious to see the Dead Space mechanics work in a more open environment. Hopefully Visceral Games will be coming up with some huge enemies.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Release Date Announced

Posted on 10/01/2011 at 12:02 PM | Filed Under News

The BioWare connection makes this game very appealing for me. I just don't know if I'm still a big enough Star Wars fan to want to explore this universe.

Diablo III Delayed to 2012

Posted on 10/01/2011 at 12:00 PM | Filed Under News

After spending quite a bit of time with the beta, this delay is painful. But I'd rather have a polished, stable experience than have the game release buggy and rushed.

Isaac Clarke To Get Chilly Reception In Dead Space 3?

Posted on 10/01/2011 at 11:59 AM | Filed Under News

Dead Space 2 is on my short list for game of the year consideration so far. More of this franchise is most welcome.

Lionsgate Picks up Dead Island Movie Rights

Posted on 10/01/2011 at 11:58 AM | Filed Under News

That trailer was loaded with potential, and a movie that evokes that type of emotion could be amazing. Only time will tell if the film adaptation lives up to the promise that trailer made.

Comments 1601 - 1608  of  1608 «  159   160   161