Super Step's Comments - Page 1

Bounced Off Rage 1, Again

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 05:59 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I think I might have Rage 1 for PC. If I do, I'll get back to you on mouse/keyboard controls.

I Keep Thinking It's Monday...

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 05:53 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Well, at least you're ready to work? I kept thinking it was Friday.

Donkey Kong, You Bastard! - Donkey Kong 3

Posted on 05/22/2019 at 05:51 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Looking for work full time, turning down offers from places I'd love to work for but don't pay enough while waiting on other opportunities that I'd also love but are not yet set in stone. Navigating my own and others' personal issues like egg shells. Wondering when I'll get to sense some stability in my life.

I've also been finishing up some Netflix seasons I missed, which is neat.

I also plan to get Nick some more reviews soon; just haven't had the finances or time lately.

Donkey Kong, You Bastard! - Donkey Kong 3

Posted on 05/21/2019 at 04:20 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Ha! There. I have now provided two syllables for this game. I'd say that's fair.

Donkey Kong, You Bastard! - Donkey Kong 3

Posted on 05/21/2019 at 03:38 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Huh. That's all I got.

Switch Owners - Don't make this mistake.

Posted on 05/21/2019 at 03:35 PM | Filed Under Blogs

This sounds like such a hassle compared to downloading on other systems, honestly.

Skylanders Comics

Posted on 05/21/2019 at 03:34 PM | Filed Under Blogs

They're already doing that and planning to do more of it. One of the few reasons I'm actually glad I have a Liberal Arts degree: not as easy to have a robot do that stuff, although the AI-fueled death metal album I heard recently is pretty damn close to the real thing.

I need to go back to Spyro.

Check Out my New Gaming Website!

Posted on 05/17/2019 at 06:59 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I like the color scheme.

Quick Hits: Wu Tang Is For The Children

Posted on 05/17/2019 at 04:12 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Tim Tams, huh? I wonder if I can get those somewhere in Texas. Maybe not rural East Texas, but one of the cities.

I saw a video on Wired where they were interviewing Wu Tang. I thought it was interesting, but the questions were pretty basic and I imagine their long-time listeners knew a lot of it. They even made a remark about the people Googling them (the interview is from a Wired series where celebrities answer Google queries about them) being in the "5-9" age demographic.

Since you're watching YouTube music collector stuff, do you watch "What's in My Bag?"

What the Hell? - Goldeneye for Wii