Super Step's Comments - Page 1

Episode 156: Driving With the Top Down

Posted on 07/18/2019 at 07:07 PM | Filed Under Feature

STAGE SELECT: Samus's suit, F-Zero race tracks, and Cool Spot's sunglasses.

CAGE MATCH: It's really close, but Okami has a LOT of unskippable text, so I'm going to give Shadow of Colossus the edge.

To be fair, I've played the HD remaster of Okami and the remake of SotC on PS4, so I've never played either game in its original format, but I assume both games are pretty much the same experience gameplay-wise with fresh coats of paint.

Episode 156: Driving With the Top Down

Posted on 07/17/2019 at 11:44 PM | Filed Under Feature

Please roll Justin's head around at the speed of sound for that Crush 40 comment.

I hope his children grow up as joyless as he is as a man.

There are certain fights you don't want to pick, buddy.

Cary's Best Games of 2019 SO FAR Awards Show!

Posted on 07/17/2019 at 10:22 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm renting the I.5 and II.5 remake collection on PS4. I didn't realize how many other games it came with, actually. I've only gotten to Wonderland in KH I though.

Cary's Best Games of 2019 SO FAR Awards Show!

Posted on 07/17/2019 at 09:56 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I mean, I've felt dumb every time I've been lost in KH, cause the way to go turns out being obvious, but they don't necessarily do a great job of pointing you in a direction either. Doesn't help that the first area starts with a fetch quest and all the items are really spread out.

B2, Disney Afternoon Collection, DQB2 and Meet the Robinsons

Posted on 07/17/2019 at 06:45 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Darkwing Duck also annoys those of us who like platformers pretty quickly. It's not just you.

Nintendo's portable systems, a review. Pt. 1 - The Game Boy

Posted on 07/17/2019 at 06:35 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I still can't remember if my GB was a hand-me-down or my older brother and I each had our own.

And you should play Yellow just to see how you feel about it. All I remember is the surfing Pikachu, but I know I liked Blue ok.

Cary's Best Games of 2019 SO FAR Awards Show!

Posted on 07/17/2019 at 06:30 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts I as a GameFly rental and I have gotten stuck so many times already ...

Simple Greatness - The Windwaker

Posted on 07/12/2019 at 06:30 PM | Filed Under Blogs

The game released a day after my 13th birthday and yeah, it was pretty damn pretty.

Ever Get Game Withdrawal?

Posted on 07/11/2019 at 11:18 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Ok, yeah, that's a lot different from my game time which is me time.

I finally played Fallout 3

Posted on 07/10/2019 at 11:29 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Literally all of the ones you mentioned, except Yakuza, Uncharted, and I did play the first Splinter Cell for a while.