Cary Woodham's Comments - Page 971

March of Reviews

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 08:43 PM | Filed Under Blogs

So in Pac-Man, would I be a ghost?  You know, my grandfather's name was Clyde, and my grandmother's name is Sue.

You'd like to be in Double Dragon?  Sounds dangerous!  I like the Neon game, though.  80's cheese rocks!

Random updates 3/12/13

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 08:19 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah I wanna see this beetle costume.

Blech, I don't like syrup.  Too sweet.

I may be in the miniority, but...

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 07:28 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I like Phoenix Wright and I like ice cream trucks.  That's all I have to say.

GLaD 12: Snowboard Kids 2 + Alternative Tuesday

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 07:23 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I always wanted to try the Snowboard Kids games, but I never got around to it.

Have you ever tried We Ski and We Ski and Snowboard on Wii?  They're great.

Darkstalkers Week: An Introduction To the The Night Warriors

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 07:20 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I hope I get to review the collection that just came out.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy 3DS

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 07:17 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I named this game my Game of the Year for 2012.

River King: a wonderful journey

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 07:14 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Natsume's games are great.  I'd love to try one of the River King games.

Take a Trippy Trip with Bit.Trip Complete

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 07:14 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I sent you a PM with my 3DS friend code.  I know it's on my profile page, but if you send me yours, it'll help me to remember to enter it in.

A sore update blog and Darkstalkers Week

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 05:10 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I don't know as much about Darkstalkers so I can't wait to read what you write about it.  I hope I get to review the collection coming out.

Morrigan always creeps me out for some reason, although she does have green hair.  I think my favorite character is Hsien-Ko.  I like playing as her in Puzzle Fighter and MvsC3 anyway.

Space and things.

Posted on 03/12/2013 at 05:08 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I don't really read books anymore, but as a kid I loved the Chronicles of Narnia series, although that's more fantasy than Sci-Fi.

As fas as movies go, I loved Star Wars as a kid.  The Fifth Element is a guilty pleasure of mine, too, because it had robot armadillos and flying taxis and McDonalds.

My all-time most favorite TV show ever is Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Comments 9701 - 9710  of  9780 «  969   970   971   972   973  »