Julian Titus's Comments - Page 4

Special: Music That Makes You Go Hmmm

Posted on 01/20/2019 at 08:54 PM | Filed Under Feature

Oh god, I sound even worse sped up, and I am truly sorry for you to put yourself through that.

Also, I feel like all my funny drops wouldn’t land with the audio sped up.

The Witcher 3 looks AMAZING on Xbox One X, and I know it loads way faster than the PS4, because I got to watch Patrick boot it up on air and it took twice as long.

Episode 144: State of the Generation 2018

Posted on 01/20/2019 at 12:46 PM | Filed Under Feature

When he does the outtro for The Geekbox he always says “you can listen to The Comedy Button, where I play a cartoon version of myself.”

He really is that nerdy, and his stories are true. But he plays it up for The Comedy Button and let’s the rest of them run with it.

Special: Music That Makes You Go Hmmm

Posted on 01/18/2019 at 12:08 PM | Filed Under Feature

Yeah, I didn’t have time to make a track list, sorry. I’d hit Angelo up on twitter.

Special: Music That Makes You Go Hmmm

Posted on 01/18/2019 at 12:07 PM | Filed Under Feature

Yeah, one of us picked music that moved them from games they played. One of us picked music that made them rock out from games they played. One of us is super knowledgeable about video game music. And one of us listened to a podcast.

Special: Little Gaming Buyer's Guide

Posted on 01/02/2019 at 08:02 PM | Filed Under Feature

I don’t think I really talked about the game. I remember saying that Mae was my video game spirit animal because we’re both shitty people, but loyal to our friends.

Episode 144: State of the Generation 2018

Posted on 12/30/2018 at 09:40 PM | Filed Under Feature

Don't worry, Video Game Cage Match (VGCM) will be in a format that will allow for input from all our usual places. And the best part is...YOU decide who steps into the ring! (Well, eventually.)

Episode 143: Accomplished Nerds

Posted on 12/05/2018 at 11:13 PM | Filed Under Feature

Yeah, I started at Gamefellas when I was 17, and it ruined me for all other jobs. I've never had as much fun or been as happy going to work as I was then.

Episode 143: Accomplished Nerds

Posted on 12/05/2018 at 11:12 PM | Filed Under Feature

I think it's not just his line delivery. A lot of my annoyance is with the way he's written, too. He talks like he's from 2018, not 618.

I also hate his face.

Episode 142: NWP AMA

Posted on 11/26/2018 at 08:20 PM | Filed Under Feature

Patrick's been on this whole kick about Bloodborne having this fantastic narrative and characters that he never knew because it's not very clear in the game, and how that is a better way of storytelling. But I can't get behind that notion. If the sum of your story is hundreds of people creating conspiracy theories that may or may not be correct, then in my eyes you failed at expressing your story. I'd rather have a fleshed out world and characters like in Horizon and The Witcher that also reward you for delving deep on your own than a game of vagaries that leave you with little notion of what you saw.

Episode 142: NWP AMA

Posted on 11/26/2018 at 08:15 PM | Filed Under Feature

Thank you for powering through! It took me until late Sunday to finish the show since I was off for 4.5 days. I know it was a super long show, but if it makes you feel better, it was 4 hours and 15 minutes before I started editing.

Thankfully, most of our listeners seem to like our long shows. I definitely like long podcasts, and can't wait for the Giant Bombcast GOTY Deliberations in December, which usually gives me about 20 hours of podcasty goodness at the end of the year.

Comments 31 - 40  of  1608 «  2   3   4   5   6  »