mothman's Comments - Page 1

Gamey Thoughts

Posted on 10/13/2019 at 08:50 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Well if you're wanting a sub 200 dollar Switch then the Lite is your best bet. There's not much of a chance that they'll drop the price on the regular Switch any time soon.

It's still selling extremely well and they're set to surpass lifetime sales of the Xbone by  I'm guessing Christmas. No real reason to drop the price unless sales start to drop.

September 2019 Recap

Posted on 10/10/2019 at 02:14 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Playing DQ XI on Switch. Definitely the way to play it. It stopped me playing Link's Awakening which stopped my playing Grandia which stopped me playing Secret of Mana.

Didn't intend to play as much of DQ XI as I have but I can't seem to stop now.

I have Astral Chain waiting to be played too.

Never got into No Man's Sky, started it, got poisoned ran around frantically looking for something to cure me, died. Shut the game off.

Then after all the updates came out so I tried it again. (see above for what happened)

Complaint

Posted on 10/04/2019 at 03:01 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Even if you don't play the whole game in 16 bit, there are 16 bit side quests that pop up early in the game. and the Switch Lite is only $199 in the United States of Trump. It's $260 here. That should me small potatoes for Mr. I buy thousand dollar iPads. I'm changing your name to Mr. Jackpots.

Complaint

Posted on 10/04/2019 at 02:27 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Having completed DQ XI on the PS4 and started playing it again on Switch I have this to say.

Play the Switch version!!! The 16 bit additions are lots of fun and there are other scenarios not in the PS4 version.

I don't play it much holding on to it. I either play it on the Telly or on the kitchen table using that new 8bitdo controller that I posted on FB. I even play it that way at my mum's place.

Or you could buy a switch lite and play it that way. :P

PS4 Remote Play

Posted on 10/03/2019 at 11:18 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yep it works just fine with my PS4. I set it up in about 3 minutes. I haven't tried to connect a controller via Bluetooth yet but it shouldn't be hard if the device is discoverable. Dragon Quest XI worked well for the little bit I tested. I wouldn't want to play using the on-screen controller though, too messy.

Too many great games last month

Posted on 10/03/2019 at 09:50 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I seem to be spending all my gaming time on Dragon Quest XI S right now. I completed it on PS4 but the Switch version makes it worth playing through again with all the additions.

I did pick up Link's Awakening and started playing it but it got pushed out for Dragon Quest.

For thoughs who Remember

Posted on 09/11/2019 at 12:45 PM | Filed Under Blogs

we never forget our own. Good to see you posting again and hope all is well.

Update

Posted on 09/06/2019 at 12:15 PM | Filed Under Blogs

ok then, don't make me disown you. LOL

Update

Posted on 09/05/2019 at 09:58 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Did ya download the snes games yet?

Update

Posted on 09/04/2019 at 08:25 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Picked up Astral Chain last week. I played a bit and it plays really nicely. By that I mean that even an action game idiot got through without dying. :)