transmet2033's Comments - Page 1

Episode 157: Tech Jacket

Posted on 08/07/2019 at 08:15 AM | Filed Under Feature

How dare you say Master Chef is voiceless...

Cage Match:  Halo 2.  Co-op and multiplayer that got my brothers and I to sit on the couch and kill each other for hours...
I love Half-Life 2, but come on.

Episode 156: Driving With the Top Down

Posted on 07/19/2019 at 10:43 AM | Filed Under Feature

CAGE MATCH:  Shadow of the Colossus - the demo was amazing and I spent more time with it than Okami.

SGDQ Inspiration.

Posted on 07/11/2019 at 10:23 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I loved it.  Genichiro is somewhat of a bastard, but there was plenty of exploring I was able to do before I was forced to confront him.  I did beat him, but ran out of steam when I hit the next mandatory boss.  I do expect to go back at some point, I just needed a break.

I spent a few hours with both Dark Souls and Demon Souls.  Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time.  For some context in regards to my history with From Soft.

Episode 155: And now, magic rats.

Posted on 07/08/2019 at 12:15 PM | Filed Under Feature

Plays 15 hours of a game for a joke bit on the podcast...  is that dedication?

Episode 155: And now, magic rats.

Posted on 07/03/2019 at 11:47 AM | Filed Under Feature

Episode 154: Imagine Dinosaurs

Posted on 06/28/2019 at 10:03 AM | Filed Under Feature

Wait a second.  Chicago Heights???  I used to live so close to Patrick?

Episode 154: Imagine Dinosaurs

Posted on 06/26/2019 at 10:44 AM | Filed Under Feature

What I go on vacation and somehow nearly miss an episode of NWP.  Shame on me.

Anywho, still plugging away at Sekiro, the day before I went on vacation I had finally beaten the bastard named Genichiro.  I cannot believe I am still working on my first playthrough 3 months after launch.

What a Horrible Night for a Curse - Castlevania 2

Posted on 06/10/2019 at 11:12 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I have the best memories of Simon's Quest.  It was just so much fun imputing codes and exploring the world

Episode 153: Squinting Through Rose-Colored Glasses

Posted on 06/10/2019 at 09:28 AM | Filed Under Feature

CAGE MATCH:  I am going with Goldeneye.  It was later THPS games that thing finally clicked...  plus I need manuals.  The other thing is when I played multiplayer with my buddy, I never stood a chance when we played THPS so my memories are definitely fonder with Goldeneye.

May 2019 Recap

Posted on 06/05/2019 at 07:57 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Sounds almost exactly like my May.  Super busy, coming back once a week to slowly work through a couple of bosses in Sekiro.  I think I have been stuck at the same point since the week before Memorial Day.