KnightDriver's Comments - Page 1

Pizza Pixel Podcast Episode 15: Top Five Favorite Pokémon Games

Posted on 02/01/2023 at 03:16 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I still own Pokemon Conquest. I just haven't played it much yet. I'd like to try the main series sometime. I used to watch a friend playing it at work a few years ago. Seemed cool.

Pizza Pixel Podcast Episode 15: Top Five Favorite Pokémon Games

Posted on 02/01/2023 at 02:49 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I've only ever bought Pokemon Conquest. Thought it was a neat mash up of Pokemon and Nobunaga's Ambition. I have yet to really get deep into it though.

I'm interested in checking out Pokemon clone game Monster Crown on Xbox.

Machine Memories: Pong

Posted on 02/01/2023 at 02:46 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That's really cool to build Pong right into the TV. Sounds like a good science project.

It's at Dave & Busters? Cool. I'll have to go there and see it in person.

Machine Memories: Pong

Posted on 02/01/2023 at 02:45 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Could convert any air hockey table to Pong. Oh wait, air hockey is exactly pong!

Blog-a-Day?

Posted on 02/01/2023 at 02:44 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Well, I'll be glad to read whatever you post this month.

I seem to remember reading about Solatorobo when it came out, now I think of it.

BaD Planning

Posted on 02/01/2023 at 10:49 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Cool! Looking forward to whatever you post.

Pizza Pixel Podcast Episode 14: Top Five Favorite 3-D Platformers

Posted on 01/30/2023 at 01:44 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite.

RETROspective: Goemon's Mystical History

Posted on 01/30/2023 at 01:42 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I remember coming across Mystical Ninja games in my travels and was curious but never picked one up. Now that you've enlightened me, I'll definitely try and play them if I can. I really enjoyed your write up of this series. Great job.

RETROspective: Goemon's Mystical History

Posted on 01/30/2023 at 01:39 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Twinbee anime? I'd like to see that.

Randomania

Posted on 01/28/2023 at 10:55 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Overloard 1 is great, 2 is good too. They did a DS game that's not great. They made me a fan of Rhianna Pratchett's writing.

GoW Tactics is really good. I can't wait to get back into it. I keep getting distracted from it.

Fuga is like Fugue. There are all these German things in it. One Dog/General is named Pretzel. It's like making a story out of word associations. Feels like Madlibs.