KnightDriver's Comments - Page 1

Tetris Review

Posted on 06/18/2019 at 10:44 AM | Filed Under Review

I didn't get into Tetris until I played a Tetris Attack variation with Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. I so love that game. I'm really annoyed it wasn't made back compat on Xbox One. I played it on Xbox 360 live arcade. The final screen music is one of my favorite tracks in gaming.

That last screen shot you posted is really cool. I've never seen that before.

Am I Just Too Weird for E3?

Posted on 06/18/2019 at 10:19 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Those console exclusives really annoy me. There are plent on Switch I'd love to play but can't. I can play the ones on PS4, but I tend to resist leaving Xbox because that's where my friends (oh, I mean friend) are.

I'm trying the Lego Forza in just a few hours from now.

Borderlands 2, Again

Posted on 06/18/2019 at 10:17 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I've done that in several games. Some I finish multiple times though like Borderlands. Maybe because I've got a friend playing it too. We're actually competing to see who beats it first. He's ahead of me now by a couple levels, but I catch up quick.

Impossible Nightmare - Ninja Gaiden for the NES

Posted on 06/18/2019 at 10:14 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I'd like to watch a speed run of the game, or Jar Jar playing it and saying, "Moy, Moy. Thisa game hard."

Drunk blog, won't delete later; don't feel cute

Posted on 06/15/2019 at 10:21 PM | Filed Under Blogs

The gaming with my friend Mark helps but sometimes can take up too much time. I read a lot, which helps, but I'm trying to get more focused and practical in my book choices. I'm also trying to take up classical guitar again, but I fear I won't have the time for it. Just getting the books again and strumming here and there seems to help though. I'm trying to avoid the medication route, but I'm experimenting with vitamin suppliments, diet and exercise.

Borderlands 2, Again

Posted on 06/15/2019 at 10:17 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I'm actually not sure. I haven't had a game taken away from me yet. I assume that if the game leaves Game Pass, you can no longer play it unless you buy it. It's not like Games with Gold where you own it as long as you keep your membership active.

Borderlands 2, Again

Posted on 06/15/2019 at 09:55 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I think this is the third time I've played the whole game and all the DLC. I'm playing B2 on the Handsome Collection on Game Pass right now. It was on sale for $9 too. I almost bought it again (I had the physical copy a year ago), but I'm sure it'll be on Game Pass long enough for me to finish it again.

Drunk blog, won't delete later; don't feel cute

Posted on 06/15/2019 at 09:51 PM | Filed Under Blogs

So far, I've been making small progress. I've given myself a good long time to look, but I don't want it to take too darn long.

The Day After

Posted on 06/15/2019 at 09:49 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I've been thinking about clubs and such. Part of my networking plan, but also as a kind of support group.

Drunk blog, won't delete later; don't feel cute

Posted on 06/15/2019 at 09:47 PM | Filed Under Blogs

Thanks. I'm not so bad like I was summer of 2017 before I got to go back to school, but it's keeping me from doing more work on job searches. It makes me procrastinate. I'm struggling with it but I'm getting more work done week by week.