KnightDriver's Comments - Page 1

The Week's Plays Pt. 2: Game Pass/Current

Posted on 02/24/2024 at 10:06 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Whoa, is Retronauts still around?

Atari 50 Favs This Week

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 12:51 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I have the cartrige now too, so one of these days I'll get more into it.

The Week's Plays Pt. 1 - Retro

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 12:49 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I used to think these CEOs and their business analysts were the smartest people in the room but now I know better.

The Week's Plays Pt. 1 - Retro

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 12:11 PM | Filed Under Blogs

That's interesting about the arcades on military bases.

About Pac-Man 2600, just goes to show how stupid business people can get (and greedy). The game wasn't so bad, but to assume people were going to buy it like crazy and ignore its low quality is incredibly ignorant. I mean, they did buy a lot of them, but Atari really went overboard in making so many carts. It was an increcibly cynical decision, as if people are just rabid, mindless consumers with no brain.

The Week's Plays Pt. 2: Game Pass/Current

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 12:04 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I just saw WayForward in the credits. Not sure how they are involved. I liked the game ok, but I didn't stick with it. Oh, I also saw Wayforward mentioned in the new Contra game coming soon.

The Week's Plays Pt. 2: Game Pass/Current

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 12:03 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I just saw it the other day on GP. I may try it once I'm done with Close to the Sun.

The Pizza Pixel Podcast Episode 20: Top Kids' Shows

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 12:02 PM | Filed Under Blogs

I've been going through old TV lists to see what I missed or want to watch again. A lot of the kids shows I used to watch aren't very interesting to me now, but a few are, especially the ones I never saw before. I'm especially interested in the Gary Anderson marionette shows and a similar Japanese one called Star Fleet from the 80s.

The Week's Plays Pt. 1 - Retro

Posted on 02/23/2024 at 11:58 AM | Filed Under Blogs

I played the original Pac-Man CE within the Namco Museum and the DX one, I believe, within the Pac-Man Museum + this week.

The Many Games of Mini Mario

Posted on 02/17/2024 at 11:55 AM | Filed Under Blogs

Yeah, it's always in the back of my mind when shopping.

The Week's Plays Pt. 1 - Retro

Posted on 02/17/2024 at 11:54 AM | Filed Under Blogs

It's quite a surprise after playing Galaxian and Galaga, where you're fixed to the bottom of the screen, to suddenly be able to roam. Weird to think that that was something new back then.

Oh, it's on Namco Museum Archives vol. 2.

Comments 1 - 10  of  19057  1   2   3  »